Chapter 21: Azarathian Artifacts

-unedited-

She walked through the various lands, if you may, and stopped in front of Knowledge's. "Uhh. Knowledge? Are you in here?" Raven knocked on her door, hoping she would answer. "Just a sec! I wasn't expecting any visitors." Raven heard a few things fall and some cabinets being opened and closed. She waited until the door finally opened. "Buenos dìas, Raven!" Knowledge greeted her, welcoming her in. "So, what's going on?" The yellow Raven asked, sitting down in front of her. "Well, I was wondering if you knew anything about why I was in a coma for 4 days. I mean, I feel perfectly fine!" Raven asked. "Yeah, we all feel what you feel. And I do have an answer for that. It's simple, really. The force of their power knocked you out because it made your, or should I say, our demon stronger. Probably so that it could overpower our human ways and you know, take over the world once again." Knowledge answered with a know-it-all tone. Raven looked at her in shock, sinking the information in. "And you're not worried about this?!" Raven shouted. "No, not really. Besides, it's easy to stop it from taking full control." Knowledge just drank her water like it was nothing. "Easy? How??" Raven was now getting irritated. "Well, first of all, you gotta break up with Garfield. All your emotions could crack your foundation, which is what keeps our demon intact. Second, you just gotta meditate more."

"I have to break up with him??? Isn't there something else I could do. You know well that I really like Beast Boy, and so do you! Obviously because you know, you're a part of me!" Raven clenched her fists. "Well yeah, but it really is for the best. We don't want our other sides to take control. And hopefully you don't want it to either." Knowledge said. "Actually, come to think of it, there might actually be a way of controlling it without having to break up with Beast Boy." She added, getting up to look through her books. "Ah! Here it is." Knowledge pulled out a black book that had the title, "Azarathian Artifacts." She set it down on the table and they both looked through it. They flipped through the pages until the saw "Azar's Necklace." It's supposed to help control the uncontrollable upon a beings body. The necklace is kept in one of the many temples of Azarath, possibly one of the hidden ones. It is said that the necklace can only be worn by Azarathians and if worn for too long it's powers can disintegrate you.

"So, this is it?" Raven asked Knowledge, looking at the necklace. Knowledge nodded her head and ripped the page out and gave it to her. "Thanks." Raven hugged her and she was back in her hospital room. She put the paper in her book and laid on her bed. Raven looked at the clock in front of her bed and saw that she still had time to have a nap.

"Raeee! We're back!" She felt someone shaking her arm. She opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend sitting in front of her. "How was it?" Raven asked them, sitting up. "It was good. No one was hurt and the thief is now in jail." Beast Boy answered, proudly. She looked up and saw that none of them were injured and were doing fine. "Raven? May I come in?" Her nurse knocked on the door. "Uhh... yes." She allowed. The door opened and the nurse came in with a doctor. "Raven, we have some good news for you! Since everything's doing good, you can leave the hospital. You could leave today or tomorrow, whenever you feel. But we need one of you to fill out the paperwork." The doctor looked at Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg, and Robin. They all nodded there heads and the nurse and doctor left. "So, today or tomorrow?" Cyborg asked her. "Well, I'm thinking today because I honestly can't wait to go back." Raven said, scooting to the side so that Beast Boy could sit beside her. "You guys didn't go through my things, right?" She asked them, raising a brow. "Oh no. Of course not, Raven! We know that you would be very frustrated if we did." Starfire said, shaking her hands. "Good."

Later that day Raven was on a wheelchair, being pushed to the front door. "Your teammate Robin already signed the sheets, you're free to go." Her nurse smiled, allowing Beast Boy to push her. "Alright, thank you." Raven said, smiling. He pushed the wheelchair to where they parked the T-car and opened the car door. "I could go in myself." Raven said, standing up. "Yeah, but as your boyfriend, I'm obligated to help you." Beast Boy joked. "Sounds like your saying that women can't do anything by themselves without a male figure helping." Raven smirked and sat down without any help. Beast Boy apologized and put the wheelchair back. "Any last requests before we're back in the tower? I suggest the pizza place." Cyborg said, looking at Raven through the mirror. "Can we do it after I take a shower? I feel disgusting." She asked. "Well... you're not wrong." Beast Boy said, the four of them began to laugh. Raven shot a death glare at him and soon after, joined their laughter.

They finally arrived back to the tower and Raven practically ran to the bathroom.

----
hello, hello everyone! hope you all liked this chapter! anyways, i'm planning to change the title of this story because i honestly think it does not have anything to do with the story. so, you could all suggest in the comments for a new one. thanks! and ily all!

-bluecloak