THE WEDDING NIGHT

Kabir

It was almost late night when they reached back. So But soon they reached home they were in for other shock.

As Kabir reached his room to just sleep he was shocked to find it decorated in very romantic set up.
There were perfume candles.... Flowers.... Milk.... Just too much.

But just as he was trying to take it all make some sense he felt upon 2 gift boxes

But just as he was trying to take it all make some sense he felt upon 2 gift boxes. As he was about to open it a note fell down from it and he heard the door open. He turned and saw his mom had came with Vrinda,she was having a forced smile. The box and the note felt down but he just let it be.

Soon his mother left and they took a deep breath. But soon their breath were caught when they saw what was on the floor.

The gift box that felt down and opened had condoms of all possible flavors. Vrinda's face turned red with embarrassment. Kabir tried to control the situation by removing it as soon as possible, but then she saw the note and picked it up before he could hide it. He knew that it was from his brothers and highest probability from Athrav so the note too could be very scandalous for Vrinda, but now she had it.

 He knew that it was from his brothers and highest probability from Athrav so the note too could be very scandalous for Vrinda, but now she had it

Has he tried to snatch it from her she pulled the card read it. But after reading it her expression was like that of cartoons the mouth almost touching the floor.

The note read,
" I have got all the flavor, but I personally think you guys would enjoy lemon the most, though I tried to get bhabhi's favorite kalla katta but couldn't get it on short notice. But rest assured there are enough for 6-7 round. You won't have stamina for much more today. So enjoy brother and don't let the Vashisht name down........."

Athrav

"Just forget it Nandu.... It's just Atthu", Kabir said throwing away the note and hiding away the stash.

But she was still not out of stock. But when Kabir shook her hard she finally came out of trance and asked, "Do these comes in this much flavors?"

"Forget it Nandu..... It's just a prank"he tried to stop the uncomfortable topic.