COFFEE STAIN

VRINDHA

Vrindha was tensed the entire day thinking about the marriage proposal, she was just zoned out when she was coming back after getting medicines.

As soon as she crossed the cafeteria she dashed with someone and feel down, on the top of it the entire coffee he was carrying was poured on her shirt and the bottles of medicine was also broken.... the day couldn't get worse for her.

"Are you fukking blind......" she shouted, this brought the person in front of her out of trance. Vrindha was fuming in rage and pain of hot coffee being poured on her.

"Hey..... You came and dashed with me purposely and now you are calling me blind.." The person shouted back.

"Wow now its me who have purposely dashed with you..... ahh.... who are you...... Kartik Aryan..." she resorted back.

"Well better than him in every sense...." he too said with full attitude.

"Wow what a confidence, I feel you have broken the mirrors of your place too bumping into them" she said.

Vrindha looked into his eyes fuming, but soon saw his eyes slip down. When she traced the path she was shocked to see he was viewing her blossom on full display due to coffee stain.

"PERVERT...." she she shouted back adjusting her now wet top.

"What...... Pervert, you decided to make a show of it. Wandering of my eyes was natural. If you are so concerned about your modesty you must dress well and wear at least a non red bra......." he said sarcastically.

Vrindha again fumbled with her dress, and resorted back, "What I wear is my choice, you destroyed my dress with your coffee,you broke my costly medicines, you cant control your eyes and you are shouting at me... you are just a male chauvinist pig"

" Well if its about your dress, take this amount.... I don't think your ugly dress and the medicines would cost more than this...." he said giving her a roll of notes.

Vrindha was more than offended now, the person had taken a chunk of her pride. She looked here and there, and then went to the cafe took a bowl of curry poured on head with full attitude and said returning his cash, "Well if its about your dress, take this amount.... I don't think your ugly dress would cost more than this....."

The man was beyond pissed. He shouted back, "Pray to lord that we never meet again.... and we does its a place like hospital"

"Who want to see your ugly face you asshole" Vrindha said before going from there.

Vrindha was fuming in anger when she reached her mother's room, Purvi had never seen her friend in this much anger not even with her chachi, she bemusedly asked, "Vrindha you went to buy medicines right....?"

"Ya right..... why?" Vrindha asked sarcastically.

"Well it seems that you are back from cafe and drank the tea the wrong way....." Purvi said amused.

That's it those words really sent the calm that Vrindha had while coming back to room go in drain. She resorted back, "Yes.... Yes I am only wrong..... He is always right, I don't know how to walk, I don't know how to drink tea, I don't know how to dress..... is there anything that I know that you want to teach me now.?"

Purvi was shocked with Vrindha's reaction, Vrindha had never talked with her this way. She made her sit on the sofa, gave her a glass of water to calm down, rubbed her back and then asked, "Just tell me Vrindha what happened..... Why are you so angry? Where did you get this stain? Whom you had fight with? And where are auntie's medicines?"