IT WAS YOUR FAULT THE BOY WAS RIGHT

KABIR

It was 6 in the morning, and Kabir's phone was vibrating continues. He got up with a bad head ache and a hangover. He removed the hands of his lovely girlfriend Myra from his bar torso and went towards the phone, wearing his boxers. Myra made sound in protest on loss of his warmth. He just kissed her and went for his phone.

As soon as he got the phone he was shocked to  find 55 missed calls from his family members combined, even his youngest brother Athrav, too had called him 3 times. With a shaking hand he browsed to the message section and was shocked to read that his father was in hospital.

He chill in his veins, he could not believe that he was enjoying with a woman when his father was fighting for his life and his family frantically trying to reach him. He felt ashamed of himself, that being the eldest of Vashisht brothers he was the last to know about his father's condition and that too after hours. How could he be so absorbed in himself that he forgot his family......

If it was his younger brother Athrav then one could understand, with his Casanova life style and reputation of being wild. Even Vansh with his habit of going solo, for a long time was there, and he being the eldest son was not reachable..... disgusting.

He just searched for his mobile and booked tickets for the earliest flight to Mumbai, he wanted to be with his family.

It took him time to say good bye to his girlfriend Myra, because she was angry as he was going too soon. They were meeting after 2 months and he had to go, she was not ready. She complained that she had cancel her 2 days Bhamas shoot to be with him and he can't go like this leaving her like this. But for him nothing is more important than his family..... nothing. She has to understand that, sometimes he do think that Myra is too selfish to understand anyone.

It was 4 am when he reached finally reached Mumbai. From airport he directly went to the hospital, to his father. After talking to the doctors he was hell worried as it was a major heart attack and his father was avoiding the surgery for quite sometime now. He just wanted to shout at his stubborn father and put some sense in him.

Just as he was sitting at the hospital corridor, his brother Athrav came and giving him a cup of coffee said, "Chill big bro, you know how dad is. You just need a hot bath and some sleep."

" I am all right Attu. Its just a bit jet lag, nothing I cant handle." Kabir said talking the coffee.

"Ya I know but the purple lipstick on your chin, Hickey on your neck and the smell of Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien tell a different story bro" Athrav said with a sly smile.

"Shut up....." Kabir said embarrassed, thinking that he had crossed half the world like this..... 'God what would have that doctor thought of him....' he thought.

"But bro..... don't you think that a purple lipstick is such a turn off...eeww.. who puts them" Athrav said making a disgusting face.

"But it tasted bloody good.... deep juicy grapes...." Kabir said huskily.

"Where can I find Grape Juice for you at this hour......." said Vansh coming to them.

"He already had them sucked dry..." Arthrav said trying to control his laughter.

"What am I missing something?" Vansh said getting confused.

"Ya.... you are" Athrav said laughing and getting a punch from Kabir.

"And please tell me what's that disgusting purple bruise mark from your chin Kabir. You are eldest Vashisht for heaven sake" Vansh said annoyed, trying to rub off the mark with his hanky.

"Now I am sure you are missing out a lot bro..." Athrav said making sympathetic face. And Kabir too joint him.

Just than they saw their mother coming in their direction, with an angry face, and all three stood in a row like the most disciplined students, putting the most innocent face up.