AN OFFER

KABIR

Kabir was too shocked to hear her story and could barely understand her excuse. Though he had promised her not to tell about it to anyone, but he still wanted to strangle that scum of a man... Upen..... Bhuvain.... Whatever hell Mishra.

But he had decided that, he will make him suffer the worst fate for making his Vrindha cry and trying to modelast her, Kabir would make him regret the day he was born for touching his Vrindha.

But soon he checked his thoughts..... he couldn't believe that from where had the thought of 'His Vrindha' came up..... she was not his in any case. And he must remember that. She was just his friend.

But as he sat and more thought,  a wild idea formed in his mind. And more he thought about it more appealing it became. It was the perfect solution for his problem, and it would solve her troubles too just like that and no one would even think of a foul play.

The suggestion that she gave him as a joke had the potential to be the biggest idea ever. It would solve all his problems and he would never find a better girl than her for this, whom he could believe blindly. Inspite of all their fights and distance of years in between them, she was his best friend whom he trusted more than himself.

And after all she needed his help too, if she agree to him all her problem regarding her marriage will be solved too. She would be saved from this sham of a marriage with that devil and build her career and life for her mother on her own terms. Society will never question her again......

'But the day you leave her the society will question her more.....' his heart said. But he quieten his heart saying that he would find a solution for that, he will see that she is remarried and all the blame would be on him....

'But still it's not fair on her and your parents...' his heart argued. 

'Were my parents fair on us brothers, putting down such conditions, this is what they would get in return' his mind said.

'But what about Vrindha..... What's her fault ' his heart  again asked.

'Well she would get her freedom and her career and would not need to marry that rascal Mishra...' his mind said proudly.

'But what if she fall in love with you or worse you fall in love with her....' his heart smirked.

'Well that would never happen because I love Myra and she would be very clear about the terms of relationship....' his mind argued.

After lots of argument finnaly as usual his mind won over his heart. He decided to call her and picked up the phone, but then he realised it's 3 am and not a good time to call, he decided to wait till morning.

It was one of the longest wait of his life.

VRINDHA

Vrindha was woken up by continuesly ringing call rather than her usual alarm, she was usually not a morning person and this was 7 am of a Sunday.

Vrindha tried to ignore the call but the phone didn't stop. Finally her mother came to her room and gave her the phone . She lazily took the phone and was shocked to see 13 missed calls and thought, 'Now who on the death bed needs to meet me....'

Just then the phone rang again and she was shocked to find that it was from a private number.  The first thought that came to her mind was the fear that it was Bhupendr calling... but than she rejected the thought because how can a miser like him even think of owing a private number.

But than the phone rang again for 15th time. She then mustered up her courage and finnaly picked up the call....

"Were the hell are you Nandu? I have been trying to reach you since morning....." Kabir shouted.