NEXT CONDITION PLEASE....

VRINDHA

Vrindha slept peacefully after a long time that night, after her father's death it was for first time that she got up in the morning with a smile. But as she got ready for meeting with Kabir's lawyers she could feel tension in the atmosphere of the house and angry look on Tara and her chachi's face, but since she was much tensed herself, she ignored it, and decided to gout quickly before any drama started.

She skipped her breakfast said goodbye to Gayatri and was about to step out of the house when she heard Urmila's taunt.

Urmila taunted her, "Why are in so much hurry..... You are going to office only right"

Vrindha tensed for a movement, but then gathered herself and said, "Where else would I go?"

"I really don't know where you are going these days, remember you are going to get married soon, mend your way of talking to elders or the boy will leave you back on our heads in no time" Urmila said.

"So what, I am not depended on anyone, even if he leaves me I can feed myself well not like others here" Vrindha said

"She how this girl is answering back, your in- laws won't tolerate these kind of behavior mind it, they are very respectable people" Urmila shouted.

"Don't you start in morning only Urmi..... Let her go for the job" Ramnath said trying to pacify the situation

"Its me that everyone has problem here, no one see that this girl is getting out of hand day by day, I know how difficult was it to find even this boy for this queen Victoria" Urmila said

"Please stop it Urmila, and let her go to office.... we can fight when she comes back" Shanti devi said

Vrindha got frustrated and just went away from there, but did resolve her decision to marry Kabir get away from this mad house taking her mother.

AT THE HOTEL....

Vrindha was in a sour mood when she reached the hotel, Kabir had told her. As soon as Kabir saw her he gauged her mood and went and hugged her and asked, "What happened Nandu, had a fight with chachi in the morning only?"

She was shocked that he was able to read her so clearly, she asked, "How did you know.... Don't tell me you are stalking me Bira"

"Well I can read your mind Nandu" he said waving the fingers like magician in front of her.

"Shut up Bira" she said side hugging him

"Ok Fine lets have the breakfast first has I know after a super fight your energy levels are low and in your anger, you missed the food..... And it's very difficult to think on an empty stomach, the lawyer is coming in half an hour, I don't want my friend to get a raw deal" he said.

"Accha so you are thinking so much about me, then what about you, you are the second party to contract, and have much more than me to lose." She said

"Well you forgot that I am one of the best business men of south and central Asia, I can save myself and is habituated to this cruel world of contract I fear about you. And you are wrong; being a girl your loss will be more than mine." He said

"Don't be senti man, and don't think of me like an Abla Nari, you don't know with whom you are dealing with, don't cry latter" she said.

There batter continued and soon the food arrived and they joked about anything and everything, soon her mood lift up.

KABIR

Kabir was at his 2nd coffee when he saw Vrindha coming with a frown on her face, he immediately understood that she had a fight this morning, and there were 99% chances that it was her ugly aunt. He could never understand that how could Nandu suffer that stupid woman, he had only seen her once and that was more than enough for a lifetime....... but he had bigger things to worry, that is to bring back smile on his best friends face.