Memories

VRINDHA

Vrindha was took her mother for a blood test, and was waiting outside the lab, when she a very elegant lady being pushed down by a rude guy.

She ran to help the lady and made her sit in the near chair, she wanted to run behind the guy, but the lady stopped her. She helped her to get to the doctor since they where in orthopedic ward and got to know that she had minor sprain.

As she was helping the lady she felt that she had seen her somewhere, but couldn't actually place her face. But soon her son came and took the charge and thanked her profoundly.

But the kind lady was no ready to leave her, and asked her where about.... but just then she heard her mothers doctor call her.

As she turned she heard tow screams that made her jump

"SUMAN.............."

"GAYATRI............"

One of it was her mothers. She was astonished to see the enthusiasm of the two ladies in the wheel chair. She had never seen her calm and quiet mother shout as such, even the son of other woman was baffled.

Vrindha was looking at her mother like she had grown a second head, when she said, "You really don't remember her Vindhu.... She is Suman..... Suman Vashisht.... Your Sumi aunty"

Vrindha was struck her that the lady she helped was none other than her mothers childhood friend whom she used to visit till her grandparents were alive and her uncle and family didn't moved to Nasik, its when they lost the contact, how can she forget the bubble Sumi aunty and her three sons, specially the elder one...... Kabir Vashisht.

But she was soon brought out of her thoughts as their mothers decided to move to Gayatri's room to catch up.....

Both friends talked about what happened in last 12 years in there life and there concern over their kids marriage. And finally they laughed about how they had decided to get Vansh and Vrindha married as they were best of friends and conform nerds.

But even when the ladies talked about Sumans second son Vansh Vashishit all Vrindha could think was about her elder playboy son Kabir Vashisht, who gave more memories than anyone..... whom she was never able to forget.

Vrindha's POV

(It mature content ahead, if not comfortable skip it)

It was the mid summer and the heat was at its all time high. I had finished my 10th standard exams and was enjoying the holidays. As usual a part of my holidays 30 days to be exact were spend in my mothers village Mithilapuri.

Though I did not like the village much, but holidays away from chachi and her daughters were always something I looked up to. Here though there were many restriction on girls, specially grown ones but there were no taunts. And plenty of mangoes to eat.

What the other thing I loved about Mithilapuri, was moms friend Sumi aunt, or Suman Vashishit. She was married to some big shot industrialist but was a very down to earth lady and loved her like her own daughter. She had 3 sons, two elder to me and one of my age.

I was closest to the middle son Vansh Vashishit as he was a quit person like me, other two were too cocky for their own good.

But the person who irritated me the most was the eldest Kabir. He thought himself as a Greek god and blessing on woman race.... Though he had just turned 19 years, he could charm anyone between 6 to 60. Leave young girls, even woman flirted with him.

He was too uptight to talk with lesser mortals like me, it always frustrated me. I always found ways to highlight his mischief and get him scolded, this angered him further but kept my attraction hidden. I knew I was no match for him but god a girl can imagine. I always found ways to fight with him, because that were the only ways to at least talk to him....