SKETCH BOOK

VRINDHA

It was like deja vu..... She was meeting her friend after a long time, and she still could not believe that the handsome young man with the lady was Attu.... aka Athrav Vashishit. But she must say all the 3 Vashishit brothers had got one hell of a gene,too good looking and smart.

When I talked to Vansh it was like old days..... like we had never been separated. Between they had good laugh thinking how their mothers had thought of fixing their marriage when they where young as they were mostly togather. But all this while she just wondered where was Kabir, why was he not here in the hospital.....

Vansh and Athrav where the CEO now for the company and were based in India and California respectively. Vansh was still a quite gentelman, but Athrav had done PhD in woman she hadn't expected less. They talked about everything but.....

She was dying to ask about him, but somewhere her ego didn't allow it. But to her luck her mother asked and she came to know that he went for an urgent meeting, he was the CEO & MD of the Vashishit empire and a playboy still but for a change had an offical girlfriend some super modal in London, where he was based.

I felt something heavy in my heart hearing about his girlfriend, but I could not have thought anything less for him, he was the best and deserved the best....

What they had between them or her navie heart imgined they had was nothing less than the stupidity of a stupid girl who thought she could touch the moon if not own it.... but she forgot he was the bloody blazing sun....

KABIR

Kabir was hell angry as the meeting could not go well, or rather say he was not well prepared for first time. Hell he could not even sleep well, he was first tensed due to his father's conditions for which he was still to find a solution and then his rest of the sleep was invaded by wild cat who had never ending long legs.....

But when he reached hospital the mood in the room was very lively one, his brothers were talking as if they had found biggest gossip of the year. He was amused, he had not found his brothers and mother talking so animatedly for long time.

"So what is so interesting to talk about that you guys didn't even see me entering....?" he asked sitting on the bed.

"Well ther is a bad news and very bad news... Which one would you like to hear first bro?" Athrav Asked very dramatically....

"Cut the crap, Attu and tell me whats it?" Kabir asked now getting tensed.

"Well for bad news, mom had a fall trying to run a marathon, nothing major but has to be on bed for atleast 3 days and we have to bear dad alone for this time period....." Vansh said.

Kabir got up getting concerned he cut off Vansh in the middle and shouted, "What the hell..... why hadnt you informed me earlier is it someting major..... Mom why do you always run.... I told you to hire an assistant..... what the hell were you both doing.....what were nurses doing here..... I will sue this hospital...."

Kabir was very angry, his mother had a bad fall and his bothers were gossiping. It was lucky that nothing much happened but what if some thing had happened he will not leave any one. He loved his family . Preriod. If something happened to them he would be doomed.

Soon Vansh hugged him and said, "Calm down Kabir.... nothing happen to her she is fine, or I must rather say more than fine, she is really very happy that she fall down..."

"Shut up Vansh..... She had a fall and you say she is happy about it I don't really understand..." Kabir said getting annoyed.

"Well here comes the very bad news part" Athrav said making an air quote.