BRIDE KIDNAPPED

KABIR

Kabir was in club with his brothers when he got Zain's call. Due to sound in the club, he failed to even look at the phone, and he was too busy with the daughter of Mr.Kholi, the man he was to sign a big deal next day. The girl was to bold and too willing for her own good, and Kabir was too tired from fighting with Vrindha to care.

But after good half an hour, when he got out of club to hit an hotel with Ms Kholi, she gave him phone saying someone was calling him continuously. When he picked up the phone he was shocked to see 25 missed calls from Zain, this just cleared his head of all the alcohol he drank and he called him back.....

"Where the fucks are you? Why the hell were you not picking up the calls? What the hell are your brothers doing? ...." Zain started before he could say a word.

"Calm down man..... Just let me answer. What happened? Had somebody died?" Kabir tried to calm him down.

"Ya I must calm down..... Right.... Let me calm down then... And why am I getting hyper? When it's your ass that's on fire..." Zain said controlling his anger.

"WHAT...? Don't go round and round Nawab ji just tell me what's the matter? Why is my ass on fire?" Kabir asked getting into Ms Kholi's car.

"Well can I know where the hell you are?" Zain asked controlling his anger.

"Does it really matter? Just tell me why you called" Kabir asked.

"Who the hell is it darling..... just cut the call and we can go" Ms. Kholi said trying to take his phone.

"Just a second darling.." Kabir said.

"Are you with a girl?" Zain asked.

"Yea.... so please make it quick" Kabir said.

Zain smirked and said, "Well Mr. Vashist your girl is getting engaged today.... and had called me since you were busy"

"WHATTT?" Kabir asked stopping the car, but Zain had already cut the call.

Kabir could not understand what Zain was saying and then he remembered 15 missed calls from an unknown number, before Zain's call. He panicked and called back, "Who is getting engaged Nawab....?"

"Why do you care?" Zain asked.

"Just answer me..." Kabir shouted.

"Well Ms Sharma is getting engaged today...."Zain said.

"But her engagement was fixed after a week...?" Kabir said.

"Well are we playing 21 questions or doing something?" Zain asked.

Kabir felt numb for a minute, he could not think anything. Even thought of that Bhupender touching Vrindha was insufferable for him. He knew how much importance Vrindha gave to rituals, which were one of the reasons that she insisted on court marriage. He was brought out of his trance by, Ms Kholi calling him, he just shouted her to shut up, and got out of the car. He asked Zain, his location and asked Zain to join him.

"What happened to you Kabir" she asked.

"Nothing Ms Kholi I need to reach somewhere urgently......" he said.

"It's not Ms Kholi, but Triveni by the way.... And can you tell me this urgent place, I can drop you... You won't even get a Taxi here" she said.

"Well I need to reach Jai Ambey colony, quickly" he said.