I want to go to Paris

KABIR

As Kabir was going to join for the breakfast in the morning he wondered what's buzz in the table all about. Everyone seems to be unusually happy and having a secret that only he was not aware of.  And yes his brothers seems to be sharing some very embracing jokes with his wife that was making her blush as red as tomato.

Finally after her pleading Suman scolded his brothers, " Shut up boys don't pull my daughter's leg, she is already too uncomfortable with your teasing, if you continue like this she will rethink her decision to go, then you know how easy will be for Kabir."

"But mom just look at her, she is looking too cute. And it's not everyday that Garden is tong tied without answer" Vansh said with an evil smile pinching her cheeks.

"Vansh she is your bhabi now, stop calling her that" Suman said.

"Mom she has to bear that for not inviting me to her marriage " Vansh said.

"Leave this giraffe bhabi, he won't shut up. I would tell you about some of the hottest spots in the city that you must visit." Atharv said.

"Seriously Garden he is the last person you should be taking advice from. His places…. You won't be able to handle them" Vansh said.

" Just leave something for your brother too. Now eat" Suman said.

Finally Kabir joined them, confused about what's going on.

" What are you guys discussing so seriously?" Kabir asked.

"Well giving bhabi some tips for honeymoon." Atharv said.

Kabir just spit out the juice he was drinking when he heard about honeymoon. Yesterday both he and Vrindha had successfully avoided the topic and now she had decided to go. She should have discussed it with him.

"But mom the Singapore project.…." Kabir protested.

"Well I would be starting that off… you will follow latter. I am leaving tomorrow. " Vansh said without allowing him to complete.

"Well it's all fixed then, who am I to complain? " He said annoyingly, "Do I get to know the place or is that also a surprise?"

"We it's city of Love…… Paris " Atharv said dramatically placing a hand on his health.

"Garden's choice…… she wanted it to be the city for honeymoon…. Well I must say other than you all her choices are excellent " Vansh said earnings a beating from Vrindha.

Kabir had enough, enough of food, enough of their teasing, enough of…… Just everything. He left the table and went to his room and shut the door with a bang.

"It seems you guys went too far this time " Suman said.

"Don't worry mom I will see to him" Vrindha said getting up and going to room.

"I just hope Vindu cheers him up, well you know your brother " Suman said, getting worried.

"Leave him to bhabi, she knows how to handle that duffer….. " Atharv assured Suman.

VRINDHA

Kabir was having a puff when Vrindha entered the room.