ENGAGEMENT

VRINDHA

She was really surprised when Kabir opposed to an open relationship, it's not that she wanted to cheat or had a boyfriend but she thought that with Kabir's lifestyle he would need it, she didn't want him to suffocate in this relationship or suffer due to her idea of age old morality, he was a man after all with his own needs. But as usual he never stopped to surprise her.

His advocate Zain Siddiqui was also a very good person, she knew that she would be best friend with him; he was a gem of a person. There were very few people who made Vrindha comfortable within such short period of time; if not for him she and Kabir would have already separated fighting.

Well after 3 conditions she was ready with the next.

"Though we are just friends, but if god forbids we have kid or kids, I will have sole custody of the child, and that's non-negotiable" she said.

Both Kabir and Zain were shocked with this condition.

"Come on Ms. Sharma, when it's just a marriage of connivance, and you will be 'just friends' as you said then where does the question of kids arise, the possibility is 0% , why the need of clause." Zain asked confused.

"Exactly..." Kabir said.

"Fine when the possibility is 0%, then what's the harm in putting this clause?" Vrindha asked.

"Because if I have a child do you really think that I would forget it for a peice of contract.... Sorry you don't know me Nandu, What's mine, is always mine. I never share it anyone let it be pen or company..... Here you are talking about my child." Kabir said.

"I am not saying that you can never meet the child. I just said I would have the sole custody. I would never keep my child away from his/her father, as who knows better than me what is role of father in a child's life." Vrindha said.

"So what do you want? I must be a visiting uncle to my child, while someone else being her/his father? I must wait for permission of some stupid guy to take a decision about my child. " Kabir asked angrily.

"Guys calm down, both of you are fighting over a clause which has 0% chances of being true..... You are worse than divorcing couples" Zain said trying to control two mad adults fighting over nothing. "We will add this clause with some modification...... But I pray to god that such situation must never arise..... Because if it does than god save that child"

"OK fine my next condition is....." Vrindha said letting the matter to rest.

"You have more conditions Nandu, go ahead but please remember we are making a contract not writing a thesis" Kabir said.

"Well it's my life that's in row here" Vrindha said making him quite

"Go ahead " Kabir said.

"Well in case one of us finds love, the contract will be over before time and the other person will quietly move back, and we proceed to mutual divorce no questions asked" Vrindha said.

"Fine.... But that person must find true love and should proceed to marriage" Kabir said adding his own part.

And well the discussion went late and it was almost 6 pm when they finished. Zain left them with a promise to make the agreement as soon as possible and the other two with lots of question and hope. Unaware of the storm brewing behind them.

URMILA'S POV

I could not believe my ears when Tara told me about her knowing the owner of a big company. By her anger she he seems to be a very rich man, and she even told that Chetanji had got job in his company in London..... Now that explain the room jiji was admitted in that big hospital..... God knows what this mother-daughter is up to.