Chapter 4 [Meeting the mother]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had woken up this sunday morning in the embrace of the vampiress that had now been living with me and today i'll be introdusing her to my beloved mother i just hope she'll like her.

Akame was mumbling incoherantly but to be honest i found it kinda cute at first i dreaded her but since yesterday i found that she really is loving, she had clung to me like i was a body pillow she's so precious.

She woke up a little while after me and i knew she was likely hungry so i showed her my neck so she could feed without my mother having to see.

Akame:"Thank's for the meal sweetheart."

Tatsumi:"It's no problem really, if it's not an issue with you i'd like you to meet my mother."

Akame:"I'd be delighted to."

We got woken up and went down stair's so my mother could meet Akame.

Tatsumi:"Morning mom."

Tatsumi's Mother:"Morning bud

Tatsumi's Mother:"Morning bud."

Tatsumi:"I'd like you to meet someone i don't know why i kept her a secret from you but this is my girlfriend."

Akame:"My name's Akame it's nice to meet you ma'am."

Tatsumi's mother:"My my aren't you so precious it's a pleasure to meet you Akame."

We sat down and all had breakfast but we had no idea what was gonna happen next when we heard a knock at the door.

My mother got up and answered the door and saw who it was.

????:"Hello sister it's been so long."

Tatsumi's mother:"Not long enough, why are you here Merraid?"

Merraid:"I just thought i'd drop by and say hello to my sister and nephew that's all

Merraid:"I just thought i'd drop by and say hello to my sister and nephew that's all."

Tatsumi's mother:"I highly doubt that the only time you ever drop by is when you want to take advantage of me."

Merraid:"I don't recal ever doing such a thing."

Tatsumi's mother:"Just think back to our childhood you bitch you used my for your own want's now get out!"

I was getting pissed so i walked up to Merraid and drew my pistol and pushed it against her head.

Tatsumi:"If you don't get moving we'll just have to see how well you function with a bullet in your skull."

Merraid:"You wouldn't dare."

Tatsumi:"Oh i dare but i could also call a few friend's who would be glad to kick your ass for messing with my mother cause you mess with my mother you're messing with me and i promess you that you don't want to piss me off or else."

Merraid:"Grrr you win this time but you won't win next time you little punk."

Merraid stormed out back to her vehicle and drove off.

Tatsumi's mother:"Thank's bud."

Tatsumi:"As i said when i was younger i'd protect you and i make sure that i'll keep my promess."

Akame:"You're a great son and i bet you'll be an amazing father when were ready to have a child."

Tatsumi:(I knew that vampire's could have kid's.)

Akame:(I wonder if he know's that most vampiress' are infertal i can only hope that i'm fertal so i can have a child.)

[Short chapter :( sorry but i'll see y'all later bye]