Chapter 11 [Before summer break]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and Akame had woken up for the morning, today was the last day of school before it let out for the summer and today we have that exam i'm pretty confident in my chances of completing this.

Akame:"*Yawn*."

Tatsumi:"Morning sunshine."

Akame:"Morning sweetheart."

I knew that he wanted my blood 'cause of a morning she always want's blood but in reality i don't really mind it she's actually kinda cute when she's drinking my blood the little noises she make's are just to adorable.

Akame bit down on my neck so she could feed like every morning, afterward we took our morning shower and got ready for school.

While on the bus i continued to read that book about those Teigu's even though Esdeath asked that i destroy it but i'll do that later i was finding out so many thing's that other's refused to speak of but the i found out something else about my neighbor i call him Su for short but it turn's out he's one of those Teigu's.

Page 137

Lightning speed Susanoo.

I read that one page probably a hundred time's over it described my neighbor to a T blue hair white horn's there's something fishy going on about this.

I saw that the bus was letting everyone off so i put the book in my backpack and got off the bus, it was a very sunny and hot day out today.

We were going through the day as normal almost everyone was scared out of there mind's but not me and my friend's we were all ready to go but we had a feeling Eiji would have to bribe the teacher's to give him a passing grade again.

Teacher:"Alright class today is your final exam for the summer most of you have good grade's so i expect you all have studied for this exam. Do finish it and pass your paper's to me once you're finished."

The exam started and i could see the stress on Eiji's face it was kinda funny to watch a jerk like him freak out but most of us weren't really worried.

After the exam the people who passed were.

Me Wave Lubbock Akame Mine Chelsea and a couple other people surprisingly Eiji didn't fail this exam he got a pretty good grade on that one.

After the exam we all went out the the P.E swiming course for a break.

Tatsumi:"Ahhh that hit's the spot taking a break in nice cold water."

Lubbock:"The only thing that make's this better for me is having the woman i love by my side."

Najenda:"*Giggle* You're so sweet."

Wave:"I agree with Lubbock nothing can beat this stayin' in a 'pool' of sort with the girl you hold dearist."

Kurome:"*Giggle* Why are you boy's so amazing?"

Wave:"Were just average guy's who treat there women right."

Najenda:"Around this time that's hella rare."

Lubbock:"Yeah it's a damn shame 'cause there are so many guy's that have the power to be a good guy they just refuse to."

Tatsumi:"Yeah it's way past a damn shame."

After a moment a saw a certant someone in her school swimsuit.

Akame:"Hey sweetheart."

Tatsumi:"Agh!"

Tatsumi:"Agh!"

Akame:"So do you like it?"

My face had turned bright red at the sight of my girlfriend in a school swimsuit it looked a little tight but it brought out the look of her body perfectly

She got in right next to me.

Lubbock:"Dude if you're freaked out by that i'd hate to see you two at the beach it's gonna look so awkward."

Tatsumi:"Shut it dude you were the same way when you and Najenda first got together."

Lubbock:"True forget i said anything."

Wave:"I think all three of us were the same way hell maybe even Run with his girlfriend and since it's summer we should get to see him a bit more."

Kurome:"I don't think we've met his girlfriend."

Najenda:"Yeah we really haven't i wonder who she is?"

Akame:"Well we might find out sometime this summer."

Tatsumi:"Yeah possably during the whole school year we saw him once."

We all sat there in the water talking the rest of the afternoon away.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]