Chapter 6 [Save the hostage]

[Art is not mine]

Previously.

Tatsumi was bitten by the blonde woman that Akame gave a nasty look.

Now.

Narrator's P.O.V

????:"No wonder she wanted to keep you alive *Giggle*."

Akame:"Get off him bitch!"

Akame jumped at the blonde woman trying to kill her.

????:"*Giggle* Call me Dorothea and this is mine now."

Akame:"You'll never have him!"

Akame bared her fang's and tried to bite Dorothea even though it wouldn't kill her it would hurt her.

Dorothea:"Goodbye fellow vampire."

Bat's had flew from her body after they cleared Dorothea and Tatsumi where gone.

Wave:"Damnit we have to find them!"

Najenda:"W-What 'Fellow vampire'? What's she mean by that?"

Akame:"I suppose i owe you all an explanation."

Lubbock:"That can wait Tatsumi's in trouble and we need to save him!"

Najenda:"I know just the people to call for help."

Akame's P.O.V

We went to a house i didn't know who was in it but Lubba's girlfriend told me she knew the person that lived here. Najenda knocked on the door and we were greeted by a very muscular man it was clear he had just finished sweeping his floor's as he was holding a broom.

 Najenda knocked on the door and we were greeted by a very muscular man it was clear he had just finished sweeping his floor's as he was holding a broom

????:"Hey Najenda you look worried is something wrong?"

Najenda:"Tatsumi's just been kiddnapped by some vampire girl we need the help of someone who fought in the military to take her down will you help us Bulat."

Bulat:"Than it's a hostage situation we could use a little more help than just us and i know just the person."

We travled a couple block's and arived at another house and saw another very muscular man this time with blue hair.