Chapter 7 [Back to School]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and Akame had gotten up and dressed for school being completely honest school isn't that bad in my opinion there's only two thing's i dislike about it and i could only hope i didn't run into them today.

Akame:"Ohh my first day of high school i'm so exided."

Tatsumi:"Just remember if anyone tries to bully you come to me and i'll make them regret ever being born."

Akame:"Thank's darling."

????:"Hey there you are!"

????:"You tryin' to avoid us?!"

Ugh and there's the two dislike's i mentioned a moment ago.

There name's are Chelsea and Mine the two popular girl's of the school and if i say so my self the two most annoying girl's i've ever met there family's are rich and those two singer's so low and behold they think there on top of the damned world

Mine:"So look's like you really did get a girlfriend. Have you though of those offer's we pitched."

Tatsumi:"I already said no to both i'm not writing a manga about you two and i'm not being the lead guitar player in your damned band i just want to get through school without making myself look like a fucking idiot."

Chelsea:"Aw come on you'de be writing about your's truly."

Tatsumi:"That's where the problem is you two could easly go to some big manga company and have them do it, so why me?"

Mine:"You're the best artist in the school we've seen your drawing's and you're damn good at it. How 'bout the band offer."

Tatsumi:"Same issue i would look like a fucking idiot beside i don't have a guitar anymore 'cause a certant someone broke it, i'm looking at you Chelsea."

Chelsea:"I have the money i can get you a new one beside it was old and broken down."

Tatsumi:"You two are the most spoiled people i know but you probably don't care do you."

Mine:"Not really."

Akame:"Okay we should get to class before were late."

Tatsumi:"Right behind you."

As we were walking to class Akame asked my a question.

Akame:"You played the guitar?"

Tatsumi:"Used too until they came along and desided to destroy it after i refused to join there band."

Akame:"That's an asshole move if i do say so myself."

Tatsumi:"Oh well what can i do about it i just take the hit and keep going."

Akame:"Hm:(I have a plan i won't hurt them but i'll find a way to get them to give him an apolage.)

Finally made it to class and began our lession's aside from the whole thing with Mine and Chelsea it was a rather normal day and for me it flew by rather quickly. Next and final class was literature that's my favored class since it's something i'm passionate about.

????:"Good afternoon class."

Esdeath my favorite teacher here and in my opinion the best one there is she get's right to the point insted of all the stuff she consider's bullshit

Esdeath:"So today were going to start a new book this one should be a bit easer for some people."

She passed out the new book to the entire class the book was titled "The crimson hate" it sounded pretty neet and i was definantly gonna read it when i got home.

Esdeath:"So how many of you actually did the asignment i gave you?"

Only about three quarter's of the student's raised there hand including me and my friend's.

Esdeath:"Why am i not surprised?"

Lubbock:"*Whisper's* 'Cause most of these fucker's don't want to do it."

Tatsumi:"*Whisper's* Agreed."

Esdeath:"Well that's all for today i'll see everyone tomorrow remember to read the book 'cause there's gonna be another asignment at the end of the week."

After school me and Akame were walking home when she asked me another question.

Akame:"So i can assume you and your friend's are kind of the better student's of the school."

Tatsumi:"Yeah especally when you look at Mine and Chelsea they skip class alot and they've almost failed out three time's it's amazing that they haven't been asked to leave yet hopefully they can turn that around and actually learn something."

Akame:"They might but they have to want it badly enough if they wish to get it."

Tatsumi:"That's true."

We finally got home and wraped up the evening but tomorrow was gonna bring me quite the surprise.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all next chapter bye]