Chapter 19 [Gift for mother]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After me and Akame spoke for a moment we agreed that she would distract my mother so i could sneak away and get her a gift that i had been saving up for week's to get her i hope she like's it.

We went off to the restraunt for lunch i desided i'd pay since i didn't wanted my mother to pay for it and i had plenty of money for it since i've done a good bit of odd job's for it.

Tatsumi's mother:"It's been a while since we've been here hasn't it?"

Tatsumi:"I think so, if we've been here recently i don't remember."

Akame:"There's a lot of people here."

Tatsumi's mother:"Indeed but there are always a good bit of people here since it's quite a nice place."

Akame:"Look's like they might have redesigned the place."

Tatsumi:"It was needed last time we were here the place was quite dark and they had zero window's so this new design is quite neat."

We all sat down and put in our order's and i paid it to the surprise of the waiter i also gave him a tip since not leaving one in my opinion is kinda rude. The food arived but as we ate some woman came up to be rude to my mother.

Woman:"Hey get up this is my spot."

Tatsumi's mother:"But we sat here first you just walked in."

Woman:"I don't care this is my spot i am a mother of two who work's her rear off to support her children!"

Tatsumi:"Hey bitch she's a single mother who raised me since i was born so shut your bitch ass the fuck up before thing's get nasty."

Woman:"Was that a threat!?"

Tatsumi:"It was a god damned promess now go puppy down and shut the fuck up."

Woman:"You shouldn't be speaking to me like that or-"

Tatsumi:"Or what? What power do you have over me to tell me what to do?"

Woman:"Do you know who i am!?"

I pulled wolf's bain on her and pushed it against her gut.

Tatsumi:"You're gonna be six feet under if you don't leave my mother alone. Now listen up 'cause this is how it gonna go you're gonna go to a diffirent seat you'll be happy and you'll shut the fuck up. Got it?"

Woman:"Y-y-Yes sir."

The woman walked away clearly frustraited that i stood up for my mother. I put my pistol away and we left after finishing our meal we left for the store my mom had something to pick up so this gave me the perfect excuse to slip away to get that gift.

 I put my pistol away and we left after finishing our meal we left for the store my mom had something to pick up so this gave me the perfect excuse to slip away to get that gift

Akame:"Hey miss i saw something over there let's check it out."

Tatsumi's mother:"Okay."

My mom followed Akame and that gave me the chance i sliped to the jewelry shop and bought the necklace for my beloved mother.

After a moment i saw them waiting for me at the entrence so i could finally give her this gift.

Tatsumi:"Hey mom i'd like to give you this i bought it for you as a gift."

Tatsumi's mother:"Oh thank you Tatsumi."

I handed her the small box she opened it and saw the necklace i bought her.

The phoenix is my mother's favorite mythical creature and who can blame her phoenix' are cool they can come back from the ashes of it's own body

Tatsumi's mother:"Thank you Tatsumi it beautiful."

She put on the necklace and we continued on with our day i'm glad she liked it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all next chapter bye]