Chapter 27 [Just to relax]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

The night before Incursio had evolved and i had killed the lightning Teigu user Budo but i was still feeling the effect of when i was slammed into that electrical grid my back was currently in alot of pain and i had quite a large mark on my back god know's what would happen if my mother found out about that mark.

I held Akame close to me as she slept she mumbled away as she nuzzled her face into my chest she's just so adorable when she's asleep.

*Knock knock knock*

Tatsumi:"Come in."

My mother opened the door and she had a pretty smug face it was that moment i knew that she found out.

Tatsumi's mother:"How's my little hero doing this morning?"

Tatsumi:"Is it to late to say i can explain?"

Tatsumi's mother:"Explain quickly and you may avoid ending up in trouble."

Tatsumi:"Well at first i found the blade when me and my friend's were exploring an abandoned mansion and took it since there was noone there after a bit there was shoot out and i used the armor for the first time and at first the power felt good then i used it more and last night it evolved so i could resist lightning and that's my explination in a nutshell."

Tatsumi's mother:"I only under stood about half of it but that's good enough you avoid trouble for now but i got my eye's on you i just wanna know, why did you keep it secret from me?"

Tatsumi:"Because i thought if you knew you'de get found and hurt by some criminal gang so in short i was worried."

Tatsumi's mother:"It's alright bud."

She hugged me and went down stair's to get ready to visit some of her friend's down town.

Akame:"*Yawn*"

Tatsumi:"Morning sweetie."

Akame:"Morning darling."

Tatsumi:"Well my friend's are gonna be at the lake today so if you want we can go."

Akame:"Yeah i'd like to go but first let me see your back i have to check."

I turned around and removed my shirt.

Akame:"Oh that look's pretty bad i'm not sure how you survived that but i'm glad you did."

Tatsumi:"Well that's good, we shouldn't keep them waiting when ever you're ready we'll go."

Akame:"I'm always ready let's go."

She grabed my hand and began to sprint toward's the lake where our friend's were waiting.

Wave:"Hey you two."

"