Chapter 26 [Dragon V.S Thunder]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had been up a couple hour's looking through my phone for anything intresting when i came across a story on the news about some "Ghost" or "Specter" that can use lightning as a weapon likely it's another Teigu user out to start chaos so tonight i'd look for them and take them out but that was a while away and Run was already on the case so i would know where they would strike again. To no surprise Run already had there next targeted location.

Run:"I got there next target, there next targeted location is the power plant just outside the town."

Tatsumi:"Okay i'll deal with it when they get ready to attack."

Run:"It will likely be tonight around ten to midnight so make sure you're well rested and i don't want to see you on the news as a murder victim or i will bring you back to life just to kick your ass."

Tatsumi:"Have i been killed yet? I have Incursio with me i'll be fine this fool won't know what hit 'em."

Run:"I hope you're right."

After i finished texting Run my darling Akame woke up from her slumber.

Akame:"Morning sweetheart."

Tatsumi:"Morning darling, i've gotten word about someone who's after power plant's what ever is wrong with them i gotta take 'em down."

Akame:"I'll go with you."

Tatsumi:"I can't allow that if you get hurt i couldn't forgive myself."

Akame:"I don't believe you have much of a choice."

She said with a silly grin.

Akame:"Beside i have my own weapon much like your'a it's a Teigu one that's been in my family for eon's it's called 'The one cut killer'."

Tatsumi:"Or 'Murasame' for short."

Akame:"How'd you know that!?"

Tatsumi:"Remember i read the book on these Teigu's hell Su next door he's one himself."

Akame:"Well that's intresting."

Tatsumi:"So i guess you're going then?"

Akame:"Yup i can't leave my darling to get hurt."

Tatsumi:"And i also say it's safe to assume your hungry."

Akame:"Are you psychic?"

Tatsumi:"No it's just that your always hungry for blood of a morning."

Akame:"Well you were right."

She moved the collor of my shirt and as gently as she could bit me so she could feed as she did every morning as usual she also made those cute noises it's kinda like a squeek out of victory.

As the day went by i couldn't help but think my mother was catching on to to the fact that i was the holder of Incursio she seemed to know alot that i kept secret and she was looking at me weirdly through out the day but regardless i couldn't be distrackted from the mission at hand this thing had to die.