Cuddles

A/N - this imagine is rewritten!!!!

"Relax, stop overdoing it, and just breath for a second."
-Zendaya Coleman

•••

Y/N Y/L/N's POV:

It is 10pm and I have been working all day.

Fury gave me a bunch of assignments that I have to do since I have a short mission coming up with which I'm by myself, so he's been giving me a lot of work to get ready for it.

And don't get me wrong I love being an avenger and fighting to defend my planet, but sometimes it gets tiring and all I want to do is curl up in bed with boyfriend and catch up on some sleep, but I cant.

Not until I finish this.

•••

It's been 2 hours, so that means it's after midnight and I am nearly done finishing my work, but my super soldier of a boyfriend is starting to get impatient.

"Doll are you done now?" Bucky whines, as he climbes out of bed, and walks so he's stood behind my chair.

"Nearly, I'm coming baby." I say, as bucky lets out a loud groan, walking painfully slow back to the bed.

"But I want to cuddle," He says, pouting like a child. I swear this man may be 106, but sometimes he acts like he's 10.

"And we will cuddle, once I'm done. Just be patient." I say, having my full concentration on the computer in front of me.

•••

10 minutes later and let's just say Bucky has had enough.

"I can't wait." He mumbles under his breath, as he stands up from the bed, walks over to my chair and pulls me up by my waist which earns a squeal to escape from my mouth.

"Buck what are you doing?" I say, my eyes wide as bucky lifts me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist.

"Cuddling," he mumbles, his face resting in the crook of my neck.

"Buck, I'm not done." I say, wrapping my legs around his torso tighter, not wanting to let go even though my work is not complete.

"Now you are." He smiles, pulling his head out of my neck, and pressing a short kiss on my lips.

"But I gotta-"

"I don't care what you gotta do, ive waited so many hours to touch you and now all i wanna do is cuddle my favourite girl." He says, laying me down gently on the bed.

"Fine, I'll just do the work tomorrow then." I say, as bucky lays down on the bed beside me. I smile up at him as i put my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat while his arms wrap around my body, our legs tangled together.

"Yeah you do that." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Night, bucky." I say, snuggling close to him.

"Night, doll." He says, pulling me closer.