I don't like you.

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
-Marilyn Monroe

•••

Y/N Y/L/N POV:

I know damn well Steve did not just say that.

"Your kidding."

"I'm not y/n, you can't come on this mission."
Steve lifted up his shield and started to walk to the roof where all the others were waiting for him.

"But why? I'm completely fine." I argued.

Which is true!

"Really?" Steve scoffed stopping in his tracks.

"Yeah." I folded my hands over my chest believing that I've won this argument and Steve will let me go on this mission.

"Then why are you recovering from a concussion that happened 3 weeks ago?" Steve asked.

I'm fine.

"Yes recovering! I'm completely fine."

"I don't care. Your not coming and that's final." He said before walking to the elevator.

"Wait, you can't leave me here alone."

"Your not alone, Bucky is here." And that was the last thing Steve said before he was gone with the rest of the others.

And he left me with Bucky.

Out of all people.

I sighed walking towards the kitchen seeming as I'm hungry and the rest of the team won't be back for at least 3 days or maybe longer.

"You don't look happy." Bucky chuckled leaning on the counter, reading a newspaper.

Why is he here?

"Fuck off barnes." I snapped walking behind him to the cabinets.

"Oop someone's in a bad mood." He smirked turning around and leaning his back against the counter crossing his arms.

I ignored his sassy remark, opening the cabinet and seeing the chocolate bars on the top damn shelf.

I'm gonna kill Tony for putting them so damn high when he is short himself.

I could feel bucky's eyes on me as I went on my tiptoes reaching my arm as high as I could to try and get the chocolate bars.

"Fuck." I sighed dropping my arm to my side and standing properly. I swear Tony put them that high on purpose.

I turned around seeing Bucky in the same position but this time with a stupid somehow sexy smirk on his face.

"Want help there doll?" He smirked raising an eyebrow.

Oh that stupid pet name.

"Okay 1, I don't need your help and 2, don't call me doll." I snapped turning back around and giving another attempt at getting the chocolate.

"Alright then doll face." He smirked knowing I hate it when he calls me that.

I grumbled under my breath trying but failing to get the chocolate. Well I guess that's just short people problems for you. And I would climb on the counter but 1, Bucky is here and 2, if Steve found out he would lecture me saying 'y/n do you realise that you are recovering from a concussion, what if you hurt yourself bla bla bla.' And I am not in the mood for that.

I let out a loud sigh as I closed my eyes, leaning forward on the counter.

"Can you get it for me." I whispered with my back still turned away from him.

"Sorry what was that?" He spoke up and I could tell he had that shit, stupid, sexy but stupid smirk on his face.

"I said can you help me." I said louder turning around seeing the biggest smirk on his face.

"Mhm." He hummed. "Well seeing as you asked so nicely." He pushed himself off the counter and stood right in front of me. I could feel his minty breath on my face as he put both of his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. I felt my heart beat faster in my chest as he moved his head down closer near my ear.

"Your in the way sweets." He whispered pushing me gently to the side. I watched him open the cabinet and take the chocolate off the shelf without having to reach his arm up. He placed it on the counter before winking at me and leaving the room.

You see this is the whole reason I hate him because every time he does this stuff he always leaves me speechless.

I shook my head, reaching for the bar and leaving the kitchen going straight to my room.

I don't think I wanna see him for the rest of the night.

•••

A/N - i think this needs a part 2...