Stubborn

"Learn from mistakes, take responsibility and forgive yourself."
- Ariana Grande

•••

Y/N Barnes' POV

Let's just say that Bucky is one of the most pettiest people I've ever met in my life.

Oh and let's not forget he is dramatic, stubborn and did I mention stubborn.

He is currently mad at me right now because I ate his sandwich. Like it's not that much of a big deal he can make a new one. He has literally refused to speak to me the whole day. He hasn't even looked in my direction.

"Baby I'm sorry." I tried to move closer to him on the couch but he just got up and left the room.

You see what I'm talking about.

He is suppose to be my husband and he refuses to even look at me.

"Buck." I called following him into the kitchen.
I moved closer to him before he got up from the stool to stand at the other side. "Talk to me." I mumbled.

He cleared his throat before walking out the kitchen presumably to go to our room.

Okay he's making me sad now. I accidentally ate his sandwich at 9:15 this morning and it is now 8:57pm and he still hasn't spoke to me.

Like he doesn't even have to speak to me, he could just look in my direction or even give me a hug or a kiss or something like that, but he hasn't done none of that. All because I ate his sandwich.

I entered the room seeing him laying on the bed watching tv.

"Babe." I whispered walking towards the bed.

He sighed heavily before getting of the bed and walking past me to the door.

I literally just give up. Every time I try to speak to him he walks away. I sigh before entering the bathroom, brushing my teeth, having a shower and putting on one of bucky's hoodies with a pair of shorts.

I exited the bathroom seeing the room empty. It's really after 10 and he's still avoiding my presence.

Who wouldn't to be honest.

I sighed holding in the tears that wanted to escape as I slowly walked to my side of the bed. I got under the covers before turning my back to the door, closing my eyes.

Before I let sleep consume me I heard the door open slowly signalling that Bucky has just came in. I heard him enter the bathroom probably brushing his teeth and having a quick shower. I stayed in the same position for 10 minutes not wanting to move so he believes I'm asleep.

I heard the bathroom door open and evened out my breathing so he knows I'm not awake and felt the bed dip beside me. I felt his arm wrap around my waist as he pulled me to him so my back was against his bare chest. I felt him place a few kisses on my neck before he turned me around making me open my eyes.

"I knew you were awake." He whispered pulling me more closer to his chest.

"I'm sorry." I muttered in his chest holding him impossibly tight.

"No don't be. It's my fault love, I made it into a big deal not you." He apologised giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"You think." I chuckled making him hold me tighter.

"I don't even know how I went that long without touching you." He sighed rubbing my back.

"I don't care, your touching me now and that's all I care about."