Drunk.

Bucky Barnes POV:

I throw my head back, laughing as Steve makes another joke.

"He really just said that, oh my God," Sam laughs, looking over at a red faced steve.

Wait, why ain't he laughing?

"Why ain't you laughing?" I ask, composing myself.

"Because it wasn't a joke." He rolls his eyes picking up his beer and taking a sip.

"Oh shit," Sam laughs, "I'm sorry man I just couldn't see you dating Natasha since yknow... shes rejected you so many times."

I nod my head to sam, agreeing.

"But that doesn't mean—" I hold my finger up infront of steve, feeling my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I take it out seeing babydoll show up on the screen. I quickly stand up from my chair, telling Sam and steve that I'll be back soon.

I open the bar door, answering the phone and putting it to my ear.

"Hey doll, are you doing okay?" I ask, stepping outside in the cold air.

"Um, it's Natasha." I furrow my eyebrows, confused on why nat is calling me on y/n's phone.

"What's wrong, is y/n okay? Did something happen?" I start panicking, bad scenarios running through my head.

"No, no, nothing bad happened." I let out a sigh, feeling a little sense of relief.

"Okay, but something must be wrong if you're calling me on her phone. So what's the matter?" Even though nat told me that nothing bad happened to her, im still on edge.

"She's drunk." Nat says, i let out another sigh of relief. At least she's not in actual danger. But her being drunk can still be bad. I've seen her drunk once and let's just say... it was not good, at all.

"How drunk is she?" I ask.

"Very drunk." Nat replies, "let's just say she's already bursted into tears because you wasn't with her, she's tried to throw herself out the window, and—" I hear a smash as nat stops mid sentence. "What the- y/n put that down now! No, it's not funny, give it to me."

"What's happening?" I ask, hearing nat shout and i believe y/n's giggles.

After a few moments i hear nat speak again. "Bucky i swear if you don't come and pick up your wife right fucking now, im about to lose my mind."

"Alright, im on my way. I should be there in 10." I hear y/n giggle again and another smash before nat ends the call.

I quickly open the bar door as I drop a £5 note on the table for my beer. "I have to go, now." I say to Sam and steve.

"Why what's happened?" Steve asks?

"Y/n's happened." That's all i say before i jog out of the bar, to my car.

Let's just hope, she's not that bad.

•••

I knock on nat's door seeing her open the door straight away.

"You took your fucking time." She sighs, leaning against the doorframe to catch her breath. I look at her appearance seeing her hair dishevelled and that she has one shoe off and one shoe on.

"Is she that bad?" I ask, wincing at nats appearance.

"That bad? Bucky she is a whole monster."

I shake my head, stepping into the house and seeing y/n sitting in the middle of the carpet.

Her mascara is smudged, so is her lipstick. Her hair is dishevelled like nat's and she looks like she is going to fall asleep any second.

As soon as her eyes meet mine, it's like the tiredness evaporated.

"Buckyboo!!" She smiles, standing up but tripping in the process. I quickly lean in to catch her just before she reaches the floor.

"I missed you," she slurs, wrapping her small arms around my neck.

"I missed you too." I smile, kissing her cheek.

Well i mean she's not that bad, she seems fine to me.

"Noooo, you kissed me in the wrong place," she whines, trying to capture my lips with hers.

"No kisses." I say, leaning my head back.

"What," she whispers her lips trembling. "B-but i want kisses, i need kisses you can't deny me of kisses, no you can't Buckyboo you can't." She sobs, fresh tears falling down her face.

What the fuck?

"Shhh, stop crying you don't need to cry." I whisper trying to wipe her tears, but they just keep falling.

"Baby, Stop it." I plead, but she just shakes her head and continues her heavy sobs. I feel her legs buckle as she collapses to the floor. I drop down on my knees to catch her, holding her body to mine.

"Alright, okay. I'll give you a kiss just—" she gasps, her head jumping up and her tears gone.

Again, What the fuck?

"A kiss. I can have a kiss," she whispers looking up at me with those eyes that I can never stay mad at.

"Yes baby," i nod, seeing a smile growing on her face, "you can have a ki—" my sentence gets interrupted as y/n's lips immediately connect with mine. The kiss is sloppy and wet, her hands intertwining with the hair at the back of my head. It takes all the self control i have to pull away. She whines as she follows my lips and gives me another peck. Then another. Then another. Until it's the same sloppy and wet kiss.

"Y/n," i groan, pulling away. "Noooo, come back." She whines, trying to pull me back but failing.

"No." I deadpan. "That's enough kisses," i say.

She attempts to stand up, but just like last time trips in the process.

I stand up quickly catching her... again, as she laughs.

Why is she laughing?

I draw her into my chest as she clutches my shirt and giggles.

I look at the door to see that nat has magically disappeared.

All I need to say is i take back my words. She is definitely worse than last time.

•••

A/N - i was going to add a little bit more, like their car ride home or something like that but if i did... y'all wouldn't of got this imagine until next month, since my writers block is really bad. i might do a part 2 of this but im going to try post more, so i can get rid of this stupid writers block.