Pet

"I have standards I don't plan and lowering for anybody including myself."
-Zendaya Coleman

•••

Y/N Y/L/N's POV:

"Bucky!" I called.

I heard running footsteps and then Bucky entering the room ready to fight with his metal hand clenched in a fist.

"What? What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?" He rambled relaxing a bit when he just saw me sitting on the bed.

"I'm fine, why do you look like your gonna kill someone." I giggled standing up and throwing my arms around his neck giving him a peck on his lips.

"I thought something happened." He breathed out wrapping his arms around my waist and digging his head in the crook of my neck breathing in my scent.

"Nothing happened Buck I was just calling you." He lifted up his head and looked at me. "Okay...why did you want me then?" He questioned.

"Wait. So I can't call my boyfriend?" I teased.

"I didn't say it like that doll I mean I was busy doing something and you calling me made me think something happened."

I furrowed my eye brows. "What were you doing may I ask?"

"I was watching friends." He shrugged.

I chuckled some and pulled his neck down so I can kiss him. Our lips moved in sync and I felt Bucky's hand trail from my waist to my hips and then my ass giving it a squeeze before he tapped it giving me a signal to jump. I jumped up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved one of my hands to the back of his head deepening the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling it a little which made him groan in my mouth and grab my ass tighter. "Wait." He mumbled as he pulled away.

"What." I whined wanting his lips back on mine.

"Didn't you have something to ask me?"

I looked at him confused but then I remembered "Oh yeah, wait hold on." I tapped his shoulder so he can put me down and grabbed my phone from the bed. I walked back to him as he leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Ain't that dog adorable." I cooed showing him a picture of a golden retriever.

He looked at the phone then at me. "The dog is cute but why are you asking?"

"Can, can we get a dog?" I mumbled quietly but I'm sure he heard.

"You want a dog huh?" He smirked.

I nodded a yes. "Hmmm." He hummed pretending to think.

"Bucky please." I pleaded going on my tiptoes and giving him multiple kisses.

"Okay, okay." He laughed.

"Thank you, I love you." I smiled jumping in his arms and kissing him hard that it made him stumble back a bit.

"Mhm wow that kiss took my breath away doll." He breathed out.

"It was meant to." I smirked. "So when are we going to get our dog gorgeous?" He asked.

"Not now later because we still haven't finished what we started earlier." Before he could even answer I kissed him again harder than the last time. I felt him smile in the kiss as he shut our bedroom door with his leg even though it's only us in our apartment and pushed me against the door.

"I love you." He muttered in the kiss.

"I know you do but please fuck me like you hate me." I breathed out pulling away from the kiss.

I saw his blue eyes darken and a smirk form on his lips.

Well it looks like we're not getting that dog until next week because I'm about to get railed.

Literally.

•••

A/N- yall omg I was 🤏🏾 close to writing smut but I don't know how!!😭