I dont deserve you.

Y/N Barnes POV:

"Bucky!" I call, "hurry up, we have to leave before we're late."

"I'm coming, sweets." Bucky says, from the bathroom.

I sigh, planting my hands on my hips, waiting for this man to finish getting ready.

10 minutes later

"James, I swear to god if you don't get out of that bathroom, right now."

"Will you hold on a second, im nearly done." Bucky shouts back from the bathroom.

"That's what you said last—" before i could even finish the bathroom door opens.

Woah.

"I was taking so long because I couldn't get this stupid shirt on properly."

"I—" honestly, i don't know why im stuttering—wait i do know why im stuttering, it's because... damn.

"What...?" Bucky smirks, knowing why im speechless, "now you've run out of things to say," he steps forward, softly dropping his hands on my hips.

I open my mouth, close it and open it again. I'm honestly, looking like a fish, if you put it like that.

I clear my throat, stepping out of reach before finally speaking.

"Why— why is your shirt so... tight?" I ask, directing my eyes from his chest.

"I don't know, this is my size, so I have no clue why it's tight," he shrugs. "It's not hard to move in at all, it was just a mission to put it on."

"Hmm," i hum. "Well, let's just hurry and get downstairs, im sure they have started without us." I exclaim, sitting on the bed and putting on my trainers.

"Well im ready, it's you thats taking your time," bucky smiles.

I look up and glare at him. "Shut up."

•••

"Yall took your time!" Sam states, seeing us walk into the training room.

"Blame him," i say, pointing to bucky.

"Me?" Bucky says, his eyes widening. "You were the one that couldn't keep your eyes off my—"

"Hey." My eyes widen, as i attempt to hit his chest but of course he catches my hand with his.

"Okay, enough. I really don't want to know what y'all were up too in that room. But we have some recruits to train." Sam says, stepping forward and showing us the amount of recruits.

Woah. That's alot.

...and most of them are girls.

I don't have an issue with that. But it's just that most of the time, all they want to do is stare at my husband.

"Are you ready?" Bucky asks, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

I nod, walking towards Sam and steve, who are all talking to the people that we need to train.

There's at least 40 trainees.