Prank.

Sam Wilson's POV:

This is going to be so hilarious. I zip up the pennywise costume I'm wearing and hold the mask in my hand.

"Sam I think this is too far." Nat says putting down her book.

"Yeah I agree." Wanda chimes in. "You know that y/n is literally terrified of clowns."

And I care because?

"So?" I raise my eyebrows. "She started the prank war."

Which she did. She thinks she can prank me and expect me not to prank her back.

Ha.

I'm just teaching her a lesson to never prank the sam Wilson ever again.

"It's y/n what do you expect? She pranks everyone even her husband, what makes you so special." Nat says opening back up her book.

"Yeah." Wanda agrees. "The prank that she did on you wasn't even that bad. You don't see her putting snakes around the whole tower since snakes are your biggest fear."

Okay I'm scared of snakes, who cares everyone is right?

"It doesn't matter." I shrug. "A prank is a prank. It's just gonna be a little scare it's not that serious."

They're really acting like I'm going to kill her or something.

"A little scare." Nat snaps putting her book down again.

Okay can this woman make up her mind is she gonna read or not?

"Y/n is not scared of anything or anyone except from clowns and you think it'll just be a little scare?" She questions furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ugh stop complaining." I groan. "Let me just get this prank over and done with before she wakes up."

"Okay." Nat sighs sitting back in her chair. "You do you Wilson but when the 'prank' goes wrong it  won't just be a little scare."

Oh whatever.

I put the mask over my head making sure i can see out of the eyes and turn around for Nat and Wanda to see me.

"How do I look." They both ignore me. Wanda has her attention on the tv and Nat has her nose in her book.

"So moody." I mumble walking out of the living room to the elevator.

This prank is going to be brilliant.

•••

Wanda maximoff's POV:

"So moody." Sam mumbles before walking out the living room.

I take my attention off the tv to look at Nat who is looking at me.

"This isn't going to go well is it." I ask.

"Nope." She sighs.

As I was about to say something else about the stupid prank Sam is about to pull the elevator pings as Bucky walks out with Steve at his side.