Clingy

"You never know how long you have with someone, so don't forget to say I love you while you can."
-Michael Jackson

•••

Y/N Y/L/N's POV:

Some people may call me clingy but to be honest I don't see it.

Yes, I'm always with Bucky and always wanting to be in his presence but that's not my fault.

Is it.

Anyways Nat and Wanda asked me if I wanted to go out with them for a couple of hours and of course I said 'no' since I don't wanna leave Bucky by himself.

"Doll you should go." Bucky said as i sat on his lap curled in his chest.

"Nooo, I don't wanna leave you." I said pouting.

"I'm fine darling." He chuckles. "Your only gonna be gone for 4 hours max your gonna see me when you come back." He said gently but discretely pushing me off his lap.

"Fine." I said standing up, grabbing his face and giving him a long passionate kiss on the lips.

"Darling go." He said breaking apart from the kiss.

"Okay, I'm going." I said jogging to the elevator.

•••

To be honest I thought today was gonna be awful since Bucky wasn't with me but I actually enjoyed hanging out with Nat and Wanda.

But of course I couldn't wait to see Bucky again.

I arrived back at the compound with Nat and Wanda.

They both decided to go to the training room to work out asking if I was to join them but I turned it down since I wanna see where Bucky is.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Sam and Steve.

"Hey Steve, have you seen Buck?" I questioned.

"Yeah, he's in the lounge. He's been there ever since you've left." Steve replied giving me a smile.

"Okay, thank you." I said going to the elevator and pressing the button to the second floor where the lounge is.

"Hey Buck, I'm back." I announced walking out the elevator seeing Bucky on the couch.

"Oh, hey y/n." He said not even looking at me.

Weird.

He never calls me y/n, the only time he does call me by my name is if something is wrong.

I just dismissed the thought and plopped myself down beside him on the couch snuggling into his chest.

"I missed you." I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

He didn't even form a real response all he did was mutter under his breath and move slightly away from me.

I sat up quickly. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said his tone cold.

Why is he talking to me like that?

I grabbed the remote out of his hand so I can talk to him but he grabbed it right back.

"Buck, talk to me." I said softly.