Chapter one

You walked to your locker before your last class and you saw Peter. You immediately got butterflies and you saw him wave at you. You smirk and wave back. You close your locker and you walk up to him. "Hey Pete, you got any plans after school tomorrow?" "Uhm I-I don't think so. Why?" "I'm going to the mall tomorrow and I don't really wanna go by myself. You can invite your friends if you want!" "Y-yeah sure, it's a date. I MEAN I DIDN'T MEAN THAT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A DATE-"

you giggle and say "it's fine, we'll I'll see you tomorrow" you wink at him and you walk off to your last class. In the middle of class you get a call from Loki. You answer and say "Loki! What are you doing I'm in class!" You say whispering. "Relax, Thor is gonna be outside of you school after class in a disguise and he's gonna take you to the avengers compound" "wait what?" "Tony stark wants you to be an avenger" "shit! Really!? This is so cool! Thanks for letting me know. I'll see you in a while bye"

you hang up and after class you see Thor and you run up to him "hello brother" "hey, come on let's go" "wait one second" you run up to Peter and you say "hey hot stuff, I'll see you tomorrow for P.E. Right?" "Y-yeah can't wait" you read his mind and he said 'oh my god did she just call me hot!?' You giggle and you say bye while hugging him. He hugs you back and you walk away. "Ok let's go. I can't believe that Tony stark wants me to be an avenger"

"you are the goddess of magic, and witchcraft, who wouldn't want you there" you guys get to the compound and you walk in. You introduce yourself to everyone and Steve says "so what are you the goddess of?" "In a nutshell spiritual stuff or witchcraft. But if you want full detail then the goddess of magic, moon, ghosts, and witchcraft" tony says "Peter will be here soon, he's the Spider-Man. He goes to midtown high as well" you stand there shocked and you say "wait Peter Parker!?"

He walks in right when you say his name and he says "sorry I'm late- y/n?" "Peter?" "Ah do you two already know each other great" a while later after you train with Natasha you bump into Peter and you say "sorry, so Pete, you're Spider-Man?" "Y-yeah, what are you doing here? I didn't mean that in a rude way I'm just wondering" "oh it's fine, Thor is my brother" "wait so you're like a goddess!? That so damn cool. What are you the goddess of?" "Witchcraft" "that's so fucking cool" you hear Steve shout language from the end of the hall. "Do you want me to show you what I can do?" "Yeah!" You guys start walking back to the training room and you say "so do webs come out of your ass or do you like lay eggs?" "Why does everyone think I lay eggs" he says while laughing.

"No the webs come out of my wrists" "that's dope, ok let me show you what I can do" you start floating and you use your do a spell to lift Peter up. "Holy shit! Put me down!" You both start laughing while floating in the air. You put him down and you say "I'm like one of those solar operated flashlights, I get my energy from the moon"