Chapter twelve

You walk out of your car and you see everyone looking at you as you walked in. You walked over to Liz and she said "girl you look fine as hell! PETER! MJ NED! EVERYONE COME OVER LETS PLAY A GAME!" You, Peter, mj , Ned , Liz and a few other people sat down and you guys started playing seven minutes in heaven. Liz went with some guy and then it was your turn to spin the bottle. You spun it and to your luck it landed on Peter. You could tell that mj was getting mad and you said "let's just get this over with" you walked into a small closet with Peter and you said "we don't have to do anything" "that's fine" "how many minutes are left?" "6"

"so, how are you and mj?" "God y/n do you have to constantly make me feel bad about this? It was you who didn't love me!" "I never said that Pete, you did. I never stopped loving you from the moment I met you" "but you said-" "what I said was that I liked the sweet moments from when I first joined the team. And I loved that I was with you but you didn't think I did. So really who's-" he stops you and kisses you. You pull away at first but then you kiss him back. He squeezed your ass signaling you to jump. You wrapped your legs around his waist and you grabbed his tie pulling him closer to you.

You softly moaned and he took off the straps on your dress revealing your chest. You started kissing his neck and he moved you away from his neck and started kissing all over your chest. He started to suck on your nipples and you bite your lip to stop from screaming out in pleasure. You heard him take off his belt and he stopped and said "do you want to do this y/n?" "Shut up and fuck me peter" he pulled out and stuck it in you. You softly moaned and he started going a bit faster. You finally let out a moan and he covered your mouth as they got louder. After a few minutes he said "I'm almost there y/n"

Liz knocked on the door and said "times up lovers!" Peter stupidly said "just a second!" He went super hard and fast and you both came. You put your dress and you underwear back on and he put his pants back on. You guys walked out and everyone knew that you had sex. The tension between you and Peter was so strong that even Mj noticed. A while later you had a few shots and you heard peter and mj arguing outside by the pool. "Why would you even do anything with her in there!?" "I don't know mj!" "Bullshit! You still love her don't you"

he stayed silent and she said "I cant believe that you're in love with that slut!" You walked over to her and you pushed her into the pool. "Shut the hell up mj" "y/n why did you push-" you kiss him before he could finish and he kissed you back. Everyone inside was cheering for you guys except flash and mj. Peter picks you up and takes you to his car. You guys are still making out and he drives back to the compound and you both quickly run past everyone and you lock your bedroom door. "I love you Peter" "I love you too"