Chapter eight

You saw the moonlight shining through your window and you walked outside. You stood in front of the moonlight and everyone started looking at you suspiciously. Loki saw you up on the roof and got worried. Black smoke surrounded you as you started to float up. Your eyes started glowing and you transformed into this:

 Your eyes started glowing and you transformed into this:

Your hair was floating in the air as well. It was like gravity didn't exist. The tower started to shake and you sent shockwaves everywhere around you as you screamed. Loki and Thor ran up to you and you started to fly to where hydra took Peter. You burst in and you see hydra surrounding Peter. His face has blood and bruises all over it and you said in a very heavy asgardian accent "get your hands off of him or I'll kill you" they pulled out their guns and you started to hit them with energy blasts. You saw them running at you and you jumped up and you landed on the floor knocking them all down.

You grabbed their guns and you shot each and everyone of them point blank in the head. You had blood all over your waist and your face and you ran up to Peter. "Darling are you ok!? Please be ok!" He chuckles and says "I'm fine princess, just a few cuts and bruises" you hug him and you untie him from the chair. You hug him tightly and he says "I missed you" "I missed you too darling, I'm not gonna let you get taken away from me ever again" you kiss him and he says "you look beautiful, even with the blood on you" you both laugh and you hug him again. You cup his cheeks and you say "let's go home and rest ok?" "Ok"

you grab his hand and you fly you two back home. You walk in holding his hand and everyone looks concerned at the fact that you have peter limping and you both covered in blood. "I'll explain later, I'm really tired now so goodnight everyone" you go up to peters room and you help him into his bed. "I'm gonna take a shower, you stay right here and here's some clothes for you to change into." You run to your room and you take a shower washing off all the blood. You come back to peters room in your clothes and you climbed into bed with him. You cuddled him and you said "I missed you Peter" "I missed you too princess, goodnight" "goodnight darling"

you accidentally read his mind and you thought he said 'I love you' and you said "I love you too" so your eyes still closed and you're still hugging him. His eyes widened and a smile formed on his face. You grabbed your hand and drew a small heart on your palm with his finger. He held your hand and kissed it before falling asleep. You woke up and you saw him tossing and turning in his sleep, he was sweating and you could tell that he was upset. You started lightly shaking him "darling wake up please! Are you ok?" He woke up and he hugged you.

"What's wrong darling?" "Um just a b-bad dream" "hey, hey it's ok. You're safe here, nobody is gonna take you here" he nods his head and you kiss him. You hug him and he lays his head on your chest and you both fall asleep. You woke up in the morning and Steve came in and said "you guys have school in an hour get ready" you both groaned and got up.