Chapter five

You are sitting on his lap making out with him and that's when Loki decided to leave. You take off his shirt and you look down at his toned abs. You felt yourself smile and he said "are you sure you wanna do this?" "Yes, very sure" you lightly push him on the bed. You start taking off your shirt and you unhook your bra tossing it on the floor. You undo his belt and take off his pants. You pull off his boxers and you catch yourself staring again. You take it all in your mouth and you start bobbing your head up and down licking the tip.

You hear him moan and he puts his hand on the back of your head. You start picking up the speed and he says "I'm almost there y/n" you go faster until he cums in your mouth. You wipe your mouth and he flips you over saying "my turn" he pulls off your panties and you felt his tongue go in. You moan and he starts swirling his tongue around and you put your hand on on the back of his head pushing him in deeper. You start moaning even more and then you cum in his mouth. He comes back up and you kiss him. He puts on a condom and sticks it in.

You both cried out in pleasure and you kissed him. He starts going super fast and hard and you hear him say "fuck" under his breath. You got super turned on by that and you kissed him. He wrapped his hands around your neck and started going faster as you both moan. He flips you onto your stomach and he said "are you ready?" "Yes" he pulled out all the way and thrusted into you. "FU-" he covered your mouth to not wake up to others. You kept moaning into his hand as the other pulled your hair towards him. He kept thrusting and you ripped his hands off your mouth.

You spread your legs wider and he hit your clit. "Shit! Yes! Yes! Right there!" He was going so rough that all you could do was whisper "fuck" and moan. He was moaning loudly and going harder and faster. He hit your g-spot and you both came. He got out of you and payed down next to you. "Holy fuck, how were you a virgin before" "I'm penis Parker, nobody wants to be with me" you turn to him with your body still shaking. "Well the can go suck a dick" "was that your first time?" "Yes" "did you enjoy it?" "Very much" you kissed him and rested your head on his chest. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Peter Parker, I will" he kissed your head as your sweaty naked bodies laid with each other. You both woke up at 10am and someone knocked on your door. "Who is it!?" "It's Natasha! Are you awake yet?" "Yeah! I'll be there in ten minutes!" "Where's Peter by the way?" "I think he went to the restroom" "ok thank you!" You heard her go downstairs and you quickly got up still a little bit sore and you got dressed. "Darling! Wake up" he woke up and you said while getting your shirt on "we have to go downstairs" "whyyy" "because Peter we just have to" "fine" he gets up and puts on his clothes. "Wait before we go out" he kisses you and you both walk downstairs.