Chapter two

You walk close to him and you say "show me your moves now" you both stare at each other for a minute and he snaps out of it and says "right yeah sure" he shoots a web onto the ceiling and shoots a web at your arm. He picks you up with it and you say "ahh payback. Now let me down" "no" he grins and you say "Peter I'm the goddess of witchcraft and magic. I can spell you right now" he lowers you down and he's still upside down. He's at eye level with you and he says "I love your accent" "I like yours too" you start playing with his hair and you see him staring at your chest. You look up and you see his boner through his jeans.

You giggle and he closes his eyes. He comes back down and he says "s-so um you still wanna go to the mall tomorrow?" "Yeah, only if my spider boy is gonna come with me" "of course I'm not gonna leave you alone" "wanna see something cool?" "Yeah!" "Follow me" you grab his hand and you walk outside. "Stay right here" you step a bit closer to the moonlight until you are fully in it. You open your arms out and you start to transform into this

 You open your arms out and you start to transform into this

You step out of the moonlight and you go closer to Peter. "What do you think?" "That was so fucking cool" "yeah, I used it when I fought people. Come one let's go back inside" you snap your fingers and your back in your sweatpants and t-shirt. You could tell that peters boner got bigger when you did that move. You guys went inside and got ready or bed. You said goodnight to everyone including Peter. His room is right next to yours and you hugged him before going into your room. It looked like this

You got a call from Loki and you answered it

You got a call from Loki and you answered it. "Open your window" "you snuck in?" "I'm trying to now open the damn window" "fine jeez" you open it and he crawls through. You put down your phone and say "what's up?" "I saw you with the spider kid" "oh Peter?" You start blushing and he says "yeah, he likes you" "you think so?" "Yes I do. The way he looked at you and how he listened" "I like him a lot, and you know that I never really get crushes so this one is really something" "I bet he's jerking off right now" "oh wow thanks for putting that imagine in my head brother"

he chuckles and says "I'm only joking, so you guys are going to the mall tomorrow right?" You nod your head and he says "make your move there. It's the perfect place" "I wouldn't say perfect but whatever" "of course you wouldn't, love to you is romcoms that you find on tv" "shut up! He said he likes my accent" "well who wouldn't? Our accent is sexy" "there was this moment that we had in the training room and it was so intense that I thought i was gonna explode. He was upside down and I started playing with his hair and I saw him staring at my chest. Then I saw his boner poking out of his jeans. His hair is so fucking soft"

"oh god, you're not crazy. Well I should get going but tell me everything tomorrow cause now I'm invested" "I will bye" you hug him and he leaves. You went to bed super happy and excited.