Chapter eleven

"You should've thought about that before I fell in love with you" he stared down at the floor and said "look could we just try and be friends please?" "Fine, wanna go up to the roof?" "Always" you saw him smile and you ruffled up his hair. You guys went to the roof and you said "so what do you wanna do now?" "I don't know, when are you coming back to school?" "I don't know, I don't really want to" "well I miss seeing you there" you started to get sad again. You knew that you could never be just friends with Peter. "I- I have to go" "wait y/n-"

before he could finish you slipped and he grabbed your hand before you could fall off the roof. He helped you back up and you carefully got down. You ran to your room and you started weeping. The next day Thor forced you to go back to school and you saw Peter talking and laughing with mj. Your heart sank, only if he knew how much you liked him. You walked to your locker and you saw him looking at you. He walked up to you and said "hey, you finally came back to school."

"Yeah, and you're with mj" "do you not like her?" "How could I hate her? She's such an angel but then again I kinda wish she were dead" he sighs and says "look y/n it's not my fault that I like her" "that basic bitch should leave" "y/n I-" "you don't love her!" "ITS NOT MY FAULT! IM TRYING TO GET OVER YOU!" You stood there shocked and he said "look I didn't mean to yell-" "fuck you" you shut your locker and you walked off to your class. After school Liz walks up to you and says "hey y/n! I'm having a party tonight and you're invited to come. Everyone's going" "yeah I'll go. Thanks Liz"

you walk off and when you get home you look for an outfit for tonight. You decided to take a break and you went downstairs. You heard tony and Peter talking and you decided to ease drop. "So you're going to a party tonight? Is y/n going?" "I think so, Liz was talking to her at school so I'm pretty sure she is. Do you think I should stay?" "No, y/n is still heartbroken and I need you to watch over her so she doesn't do anything stupid.

I know you still love her Peter" "yeah but she doesn't, that's the problem" "look Pete, she loves you more than she does herself. You better fix this before you loose the greatest thing you've ever had" "I'll try mr. stark" you walked back to your room and you immediately knew what to wear.

You put this on and later before going to the party you walked downy and Wanda said "ooo girl you look so sexy!" Nat joined in and said "damn! All the guys are gonna be drooling over you" "thank you guys, I should get going" "uh uh, not yet

You put this on and later before going to the party you walked downy and Wanda said "ooo girl you look so sexy!" Nat joined in and said "damn! All the guys are gonna be drooling over you" "thank you guys, I should get going" "uh uh, not yet. You have to show up after everyone else has" nat said. Wanda said "yep, always be fashionable late so that way all eyes are on you. Here we'll do your hair and makeup and then you can go" they did your hair and makeup and you said "thank you guys! Alright I have to go now. Bye!" "Bye!"