Chapter nine

You guys got dressed and you went to school. You walked in holding hands and you said " Thor told me that they are all going on a mission for a few days so, we'll have the place all to ourselves" you wink at him and he smiles and kisses you before going to his class. After school you ran up to Peter and said "you ready to go?" "Yeah! Let's go" you grabbed his hand and you guys ran to the car. While you were driving home he started to slide his hand up your thigh. You bite your lip as he started to squeeze your thigh. You finally got back to the compound and you kissed him.

He picked you up and walked up to his room. You still had your legs wrapped around his waist as he pinned you to the wall. He wrapped his hands around your neck and you kept kissing him. He started taking off both of your guys clothes throwing them god knows where. He slid off your panties and you pulled off his boxers. He put on a condom and you got off of him. You lightly pushed him on his bed and you sat on his lap. He stuck it in and you both moaned. You started bouncing up and down on him as you both moaned.

He grabbed your ass and started moving you faster as he bit his lip. You kept ridding him and you both were moaning so loud that it echoed through the whole tower. He flipped you over so that he was on top and he started going super fast and rough. You started moaning even louder "fuck! I'm gonna cum Peter!" "I'm almost there!" He went harder until you both came. He go out of you and you said "I thought you couldn't get any better" "well I proved you wrong" you smile and you grab his hand intertwining your fingers with his. You wake up in the morning and you kiss Peter on the head.

He wakes up and groans and says "wanna skip first period and go get sandwiches?" "Always" you get changed and you guys get in the car. You drove to delmars and got the sandwiches. You guys sat down on a roof and ate them and you said "remember that night in the training room? When I first joined the avengers?" "Yeah, what about it?" "Nothing I just, miss that. The tension, the little moments" he looked down kinda sadly and you said "hey, look it's not like I don't love being your girlfriend. I was just saying how nice it was. I love you ok?" He nods his head and you guys drive back to school. After classes during lunch you are talking with Ned and you see Peter with his head down.

"You alright love?" "Huh? Yeah I'm fine, just thinking" you start to read his mind and you see that he's thinking, 'does she not love me anymore? Is she happy with us? She doesn't like me anymore. She wants to break up. I should do it to relieve her of her pain.' You feel tears start to form in your eyes and you say "excuse me I'm gonna go to the restroom" you get up and you run to the bathroom. You start balling your eyes out and you call Loki. "Hey what- why are you crying?" "P-Peter is gonna break up with me because he thinks I don't love him anymore" "we'll do you?" "Yes of course! What kind of fucking question is that!?"