Chapter four

You guys get to the mall and you buy a clothes and stuff. A while later Peter says "I'm gonna go get a pretzel, you want one?" "Yeah sure" you sit down at a table while you're waiting for him and you see Liz come up to you. "Hey y/n right?" "Yeah" "heard from a little birdie that you and Peter hooked up" "what? No we didn't" "it's fine y/n I'm not shaming you" "who told you this?" "Flash" "that son of a bitch. Thank you for telling me Liz I'll see you next week" she walks off and you quickly put a karma spell on flash. Peter walks over and sees your hands glowing a bit. "Y/n, what are you doing?"

"Putting a harmless spell on flash" "I got your food" "thank you" you smile and you guys are talking and eating. When you guys finish and you accidentally spill your drink on your shirt. "Shit! Come on let's go wash this out" you grab your sweater and his hand and walk him to the bathroom. You lock the door and you take off your shirt revealing your bra. You wash out the stain and you say "now we just have to wait for it to dry" you see Peters back facing towards you and you say "Peter why are you faced towards the wall?" "You don't have a shirt on"

"oh yeah sorry" you grab your sweater and you put it on. "You can turn around now" he slowly turns around and you say "you didn't have to stop looking Pete I don't mind" "I just didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable" "you're sweet, let's just go home this is never gonna dry" you grab the shirt and you grab your stuff. You guys get in the car and drive home. You get home and you both get changed to train. "We should fight for practice" "show me what you got spider boy" you smirk and he tries to hit you but you block his arm. You both are fighting for a second and you are about to jump onto Peter when he grabs your legs and you fall.

He pins you to the floor and you feel his hot breath on your neck. "How's that for a-" you flip him over so you are on top and you whisper "I win" you get up and walk to your room. You shower and get changed. You have dinner and you go back to your room. Someone opens the door and you say "ahh you've discovered the door Loki?" You turn around and you see Peter. "Oh sorry Pete I thought you were Loki" "Uhm I kinda need to talk to you about something" "what's up?" You didn't know but Loki was outside your window filming. "It's really important and I've kinda felt it for a while" "just tell me Peter" "I um I, I have to go" he gets up and you grab his arm.

You turn him towards you and you kiss him. He kisses you back and grabs onto your waist. He pulls you closer to him and you feel him get hard. You run your fingers through his hair and he pulls away. "I really like you y/n" "I like you too" you kiss him again and you both sit on your bed. You start making out with him while sitting on his lap.