Chapter three

You woke up in the morning and you got dressed into this

You knock on peters door and you say "Peter! You ready?" "Coming!" He comes out in a sweater that says 'midtown school of science' and you say "nice sweater" "t-thanks, I like your skirt" "thank you Peter

You knock on peters door and you say "Peter! You ready?" "Coming!" He comes out in a sweater that says 'midtown school of science' and you say "nice sweater" "t-thanks, I like your skirt" "thank you Peter. THOR WE'RE LEAVING! WE'LL BE BACK AT 4!" You walk out of the door and you guys get to school. You see that Peter has his headphones in and you say "what you listening to?" "Queen" "Ooo you obviously have good taste in music" he hands you and earbud and you put it in. He was listening to bohemian rhapsody.

You both start singing the song together until you walk into the school. "Here you go" you hand him his earbud back and you wave bye to him. You grab you books out of your locker and flash says "nice ass baby girl!" You slam your locker shut and he keeps taunting you. You get to class and halfway through flash throws a paper ball at your head. You ask to go to the bathroom and you run to the hall. You sit down on the floor and you start crying.

Peter sees you from across the hall and runs up to you. You see him and you quickly wipe your tears. "Hey y/n, what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm fine" "y/n, just tell me the truth" "it's just flash keeps taunting me" "it's ok, come here" he sits down with you and hugs you. You start weeping again and he lifts up your chin with his finger. He wipes your tears and says "it's ok, we could always just ditch this class" "yeah?" "Yeah! Let's go get sandwiches" you wrap your arms around his neck and you hug him again. You got up and you guys snuck out.

You got to a shop called delmars and you guys ordered sandwiches. "How's your aunt eh?" The guy said to Peter. He said something in Spanish and Peter said something back and boy, him speaking Spanish was so hot. The man looked offended and he said "$10" "come on in joking! It says five dollars" "10 for that comment" "here's five dollars" you guys grabbed the sandwiches and left. "These are really good" "yeah they seriously are, sorry about what I said to him I didn't mean any of it I'm not like that" "Peter, I don't speak Spanish.

You don't have to be sorry, if someone hit in Loki I'd say something petty in Russian to them" "seriously, why does everyone have a crush on my aunt?" "Cause she's banging" "thanks" he says in a sarcastic tone. "So do you like Loki or Thor better" "Loki, he's more fun" you both laugh and finish the sandwiches. "So, you speak Russian?" "Да (yes I do)" "that's hot" you both burst out into laughter and you guys get back to school. Later you both have P.E. Class for last period and you are doing sit-ups with Peter.

"So have you ever almost died on a mission?" "I've only been at one and I caught caps shield" "shit really!? That fucking awesome!" "So have you ever been on missions?" "A couple of times, aliens and bombs you know?" "Yeah" after class you guys get changed back into your clothes and you say "ok let's go now"