Chapter seven

"Just fuck me peter" you kissed him again and he sticks it in you. You moan "shit!" He starts off slow and you say "p-Peter, faster" he starts going a bit faster and you start moaning. He pins you to the wall as the water hits your bodies. He starts going super fast and hard and you both are moaning. "Fuck! Yes Peter! Yes!" He kept saying "fuck" under his breath. Your legs start shaking and he starts rubbing your clit. Your grab his hand and you put more pressure on it. He slaps you hand away and says "I know what to do" he rubs it for a bit more and you say "I'm gonna cum Peter!" He lets you down and flips you over so your stomach is facing the wall.

He slams into you and you both let out a huge moan. He grabs your hair and pulls you closer to him. He keeps going faster and he says "fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He pulls out all the way and slams back into you causing you both to cum. He picks you up and carries you to his bed. He puts on his sweatpants and a t-shirt. He goes to your room and grabs some clothes. You put them on and he cuddles up with you. You run your fingers through his hair as you two fall asleep. An hour later you hear someone banging on peters window and you both jump up and wake up. You get up and check the window and you see Loki. "Motherfucker Loki I thought you were an ax murderer" "let me in"

you open the window. He climbs in and says "y/n, may I speak with you alone" "yeah sure, I'll see you in a bit alright?" "Yeah sure" you kiss Peter and you walk to your room with Loki. You both sit down and he says "so, how's the sex?" "What the fuck Loki" "just tell me what you guys have been doing since you got together, and no long stories just words" "ok, sex, dancing and more sex" "ok never mention him being inside of you again ok?" "Deal" you got up and you went back to peters room. "Hey darling" "hello princess, what did Loki want?" "He was just being nosy" you lay down with Peter and Wanda runs up to his room and says "guys, we have a mission get ready" you both quickly get up and you run outside. Peter runs after you already in his suit and says

"y/n what are you doing!?" "Relax love! I'm getting ready" you form a ball of energy and a cloud of smoke forms around you and you have your suit on already. "Come on love let's go" you grab his hand and you fly over to the team. "Who are we fighting again?" "Hydra" tony says. You guys get to where hydra is and you start attacking them. You saw Peter get knocked into the air and you fly up and grab him. "I got you Pete don't worry" you continue fighting them and they hit you. You see them grab peter and you try running towards them but you didn't get there in time and they take him. "No! PETER!" You try to fight them but they kept knocking you down. You start crying and Thor started to pull you away. You guys got back to the tower and you ran to your room. You locked the door and you started crying under your blankets.