Chapter thirteen

You slowly stripped in front of him and he said "I need you now princess, no teasing please" "whatever you say, daddy" you straddle him and you take off his shirt. He unbuckles his belt and he quickly pulls off his pants and his boxers. He grabs a condom and puts it on. He sticks it in you and you start grinding on him. You both bit your lip to not moan and he kisses you sliding his tongue in your mouth. You start picking up the speed and he groans. You start kissing his neck biting and leaving hickeys on him. He quickly pins you to the bed and start going super fast and hard

"fuck Peter! Yes! Yes!" "I'm almost there! Just a bit more!" He started going more rough and you started moaning even louder "d-daddy!" You both cummed and he got out of you. You laid down with your orgasm still going and your legs still shaking. "I missed you darling" "I missed you too princess" you kissed him and fell asleep cuddling with him. You woke up in the morning and you saw Peter laying down next to you. You started to run your fingers down his arm and he woke up. "I'm sorry darling did I wake you?" "It's alright princess, I needed to get up anyways"

you hear his phone ring and he picks up and clears his throat. "Hello?" You could hear mj on the other line say "Peter, we're over. I know who you pretended I was, you accidentally called me y/n the other day! You never even kissed me. So we are over" "I'm sorry mj, I just love y/n. Have a nice day" he hangs up and you kiss him again. "I'll love you forever Peter" "you will?" "Yes. Will you?" "Always and forever" you kiss him again and you both get up. You get dressed and you both walk downstairs and you see that nobody is there. "Peter" "yes princess?" "It's raining"

he smiles and you turn on some music. You both run out and you start slow dancing with him. Everyone looks at you two and Loki says "they really love each other don't they?" Tony says "they sure do" "brother should we give them coats so they don't get all wet?" Thor says to Loki, "no don't, maybe they'll freeze" Thor hits them on the head and you continue dancing with Peter. "So, ms. Parker, what do you want to do today?" "Did you just call me ms. Parker?" "Yeah" you giggle and say "it's better than Odinsdottir"

"way better, so what do you wanna do today?" "Wanna bake cookies?" "Always" you smile and you kiss him again. The end