1- coldness

Olivia POV
I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm from my phone, which was, of course, right next to my ear. I groaned and grabbed it, turned it off then went onto Snapchat to see if I had any important messages, nope, I had messages, hundreds of them, but they were all pointless face pictures of friendly girls and stupid messages from immature boys. I turned my phone off and finally got myself out of bed, and headed towards my wardrobe to grab my  school uniform, whilst telling Alexa to play SZA, cliche I know, but I loved her, she always put me in a good mood.

I washed my face, and then applied natural make up, ready for school. I grabbed my bag, phone and AirPods and walked downstairs, by this time it was around 7.50am, meaning it was time to go. I put my AirPods in, and walked out the house into the cold breeze of England March winds, horrible. I got driven to school, of course, my mum drove me this morning as it was her day off, usually my dad took me as his work shifts usually started in the evening, so he was free to take me in the morning.

'Whats on the timetable today' she asked me, in a positive mood, she was a morning person , i on the other hand, was definitely not.
'Uhh I think I have English, maths, food and nutrition, chemistry and business studies' i replied in a monotone manner.
We continued small talk until we arrived at school, where I jumped out the car and walked into my form room.

I was greeted by my 3 best friends, Jacy, Sophie and grace, I loved them. I walked past the losers, giving them the side eye as they carefully looked up at me, and I then sat down next to Grace, in the back corner of the class, where I could watch everybody.

'She's such a fucking weirdo' grace said whilst sniggering, zooming in on a poor girls Instagram post

'Tell me something I don't know' I reply whilst barely paying attention, too busy scrolling through spotify.

The bell rings and our form tutor walks in, he was a lovely man, his name was mr Harrow, and he loved me, who didn't though. I was a charm, In a weird way. He began talking to us about the exams coming up in the next month. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I'm in year 11, meaning gcses were happening, well not really, as boris Johnson had said a few months previously that they were to be casual mini exams.

Bullshit.

Anyway, after form time was finished, the bell went once again, and we all went our separate ways to class, I had business studies first. Brilliant the one class I had no real friends in. I had my group of friends, and that was enough for me, and I wasn't interested in making any new ones, I didn't need others most of the time, as people always listened to what I said, so I didn't need a pack of wolves behind me.

I sit down in the corner once again, and zone out straight away, whilst my teacher starts chatting away.