15- a full heart

Olivias POV

When we got home we sat with our parents and chatted casually. It was quite nice but suddenly I got an overwhelming sense of emotions, 'excuse me, I'm going to go and shower, see you all in a bit' I say, before standing up and leaving, I go into my bathroom and run the shower water, before hopping inside and just crying. I must have been in there for about 45 minutes, all my tears had been cried out. I finally got out the shower and sat on my bed hopelessly.

There was a quiet knock at the door. 'Who is it?' I ask, trying to sound like I hadn't just been whimpering for an hour, 'it's Harley, can I come in?' He asks, with his soft voice, 'yeah come in' I say and he opens the door and smiles. He sits next to me on my bed, 'I'd like to take you on a date, for old times sake' he says, 'I'd love that' I lie, I just wanted anythung to take my mind off of kacie. 'Let's go this evening' he says, and so I quickly get changed into a black wrap skirt and a pink cropped vest, and throw on a cropped zip up, and we head out, where a taxi is waiting outside, it took us to town where he took me to the restaurant i went to with grace and the girls a while ago.

And of course, Izzy comes over to serve us, 'hi can I please take your orders' she says, while looking very confused. Kacie had told her and Eliza about me and her dating about a month ago, so no wonder she was confused.
'Hello, I'll take a barbecue chicken burger with sweet potato fries, and for the beautiful lady,' he says, looking to me smiling, 'uh can I please have the same actually' I say, and we both giggle. She looks at us blankly while writing down our order. 'Any drinks?' She asks with a fake smile, 'Diet Coke please' I say, 'I'll have a sprite please' he says, and she walks off.

We enjoy our meal and chat, but my girl was still on my mind.

After we ate, we took a walk, where he bought me anything I wanted, we went into the shops that were still open, where he insisted I should get something, and I felt so bad because I didn't love him, but he insisted no matter what, so I couldn't complain. I picked out a nice silver necklace and some rings, and then we got milkshakes and sat on a bench, before heading home, and I hadn't payed a penny for the whole night.

Kacies POV

~you wanna tell me why your gf just came into the restaurant with another boy, and it looked like a date?~ izzy

Great.

~I'll explain later, not good :(~ kacie.

Olivia POV

Me and Harley sat in the garden, when he said something that shocked me,

'Who is it?' He asks softly,
'Who's who' I ask back,
'You've fallen in love with someone, who is it' he asks, but he isn't angry, in fact he's smiling a little,
I sigh, 'how could you tell' I ask, sighing.

'Because I know you liv, I've known you for years, so tell me'
'Her name is kacie.' I say, smiling at the thought of her and he smiled back,
'A girl, I see' he says smiling,
'Tell me everything'
'I feel so safe with her, she was the first person I ever truly looked at after you left, she healed my heart, and made it grow, I'm so sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear.' I say, and stop talking.
'No liv I don't mind, I'm happy for you, when I left we both knew it couldn't work, and we broke up for the best, but I want you to be happy, even if that's not with me, and I'll support you with anything, because even if we don't love each other like that anymore, you're still my best friend, and I love you for that, so much. Please don't feel bad, I just like seeing you smile.' He says, and i immediately stand up and hug him, 'I love you so much' I tell him,

'I love you too Liv, now come on, tell me more about her ' and so I sit back down.

'Well, she's the girl that I was looking at in the park, we broke up, 2 days ago, because when my mum told me you were coming to visit, I was so confused, I told her everything, and she broke up with me for the best, so that I could decide whether I truly loved her or not, and she didn't want me to feel held down by her, if I decided I was more in love with you than her. And I miss her so much, I don't know how to fix it though' . I say with a breath of relief.