9- her touch

Kacies POV
I had successfully avoided that question about my hand and I think she believed it. She slowly took my hand and kissed it, whenever she did this it made me so warm inside, butterflies all over. After that she snuggled into my chest and interlocked our hands, as I put my bandaged hand around her. We turned on the tv and just watched it for a while.

'Its dark outside, do you just want to spend the night?' I ask abuptly, 'yeah sure, I'll just text my mum'

Wow, as if Olivia Hudson is spending the night at my house...again. And why is she being so nice to me, it's like a different side I've never seen before.

'Are you hungry?' I ask her and she noddes, just as her stomach rumbles,

'Let's get take out or something' I reply to her little nod, and she smiles.

We both wanted to get outside for a while, so we ordered a dominos pizza for collection, and began walking to the tesco on the way to grab ice cream.

She's still wearing my black hoodie with these black track pants, and she looks beautiful, her hair pulled in front of her face as she has her hood up, to warm up her ears from the cold, I could stare at her all day.

She looks over to me and catches me staring, where she smiles before taking my hand and interlocking her fingers. When we arrive at Tesco, I would have thought she'd let go of my hand, in fear we'd see anyone we knew, but to my surpise she just walks in, still holding my hand, and casually walking towards the ice cream.

By the time we had gotten back to my house with the pizza and ice cream, it was about 9.30pm, we just ate it on my bedroom floor then got back into bed and chilled on our phones for a while.
I saw Olivia texting her group chat, while they plan a weekend away, as it is half term soon (meaning a week break) and then back to school for exams.
I wish my friends could do that with me, but Izzy gets home sick and Eliza just isn't too bothered.

I sit and look at nothing while thinking about how I'd love to live her life, I bet it's perfect.

'Are you close with your parents?' I ask her, she stops looking at her phone for a moment, before shutting it off and looking at me,
'Yeah, really close, I love them both a lot, they work quite a lot, but when I do get to see them I love them' she says, smiling whilst thinking about them
Must be nice 'what about brothers or sisters?' I ask positively, until her face drops, shit.

I was about to change topics when she opens her mouth to speak, 'I have a sister who's 3 years older than me, her names Jess, she's really nice and she still lives with us. I uh, had a brother, he passed away when I was 13' she said, her eyes filling with tears, so I grab her hand and hold it in mine. I could see her compose herself to stop herself from completely breaking down. 'He was my best friend, he was jess' twin, and we just understood each other, he held me whenever I cried and always knew how to make me smile' she says, with a sad smile on her face.
'He died from a lung condition, it turned badly really quickly, so we had hardly any time together before he passed, and I miss him, I really fucking miss him' she says, as her voice cracks and she fully breaks down, I don't say anytbung, I just bring her head into my chest and rub her arm, and then wiping away her tears, 'it's okay baby' I say calmly.

She whimpers for a few more minutes, before sitting up and apologising,
'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw this on you' she says whilst awkwardly laughing.
'It's fine, don't apolgise.' I reply whilst smiling and wiping away the remaining tears.
'So tell me about your family' she says, changing the attention away from her, 'maybe another time' I say before grabbing her hand and holding it.
I know it was a Friday night, but I was shattered by 10.45pm, so I went to my ensuit, brushed my teeth and washed my face, as Olivia did the same, and then we got into bed.
She looked stunning, I've never seen her look this beautiful, her eyes a little swollen and bloodshot, her hair in a messy bun, and her face glowing. I wish I could look like her.