5- brace face

Olivias POV
I'm zoned out, or half way through passing out, I'm not sure to be honest. All I know is that that I'm in a random girls car, it's a run down black jeep. I can feel the alcohol rumbling around in my stomach, as I have hardly eaten today. I turn my head slowly towards the drivers seat to see a girl driving, with black hair looking straight forward. I reach my hand out and move this girls hair behind her ear, revealing her face.
'Oh hello kacie' I say, well more like slur. She looks over at me and giggles abit 'don't worry we'll be home any second now'.
She pulls the car swiftly into a driveway 'this isnt my house' I say confused, 'are you going to murder me' I continue. She looks at me and laughs whilst exiting her side of the car and coming round and opening my door. She puts her hand out for me to take it.
'How chivalrous' I say whilst taking her hand, and then stumbling down, I knew I should have worn these stupid heels.
She then picks me up as if I was a bride, and carries me inside.
The next thing I know is I'm sat in a strange room, with a glass of water and biscuits next to me.
I'm not complaining, I begin munching on the biscuits, as kacie walks into her room and closes the door. The room had white walls, and was a rectangle, the bed was in one of the corners and the window was on the opposite side, so if you sat in bed you would have a perfect view of the outside world. She threw an oversized hoodie at me and a pair of boy shorts and I put them one, once again, not complaining.
This hoodie smelt amazing.

Kacies POV-
I lay down on my side of the bed, and tuck myself in to face Olivia, she's looking at me smiling, she looks beautiful, her hair slightly messy now, but she still manages to pull it off. And she fits so well into my hoodie, although it's 3 sizes too big for the both of us, it felt like it fit her like a glove. It was a black hoodie with white writing on it if the arctic monkeys tour of the AM album, my favourite.
'You're not going to be sick are you?' I ask and nervously laugh, somewhat my question being a joke, but also because my parents would kill me if I got sick all over my new bed sheets.
'No I feel better now' Olivia replies, tucking a bit of hair behind my ear, 'a lot better' she says and smiles.
Her teeth are perfect, not one was out of place, which was confusing as she had never had braces for the 5 years I had been to school with her at Preston. Me on the other hand, currently had braces, I hated them. I smiled at her and I could feel my cheeks turning bright red.
I close my eyes for a moment, hoping my cheeks will stop burning soon and I open my eyes to see she's still looking at me, but not smiling at me. We layed next to eachother, both turned to each other.
I was about to call it a day and say goodnight to her when she opens her mouth to speak 'you're special you know' she says 'I uh..' I was so baffled I had no clue what to say.
Why is the most popular,stunning, gorgeous, perfect, and bitchy girl in school telling me I'm special. Before I could string together a sentence to reply to her statement, or compliment, she spoke again. ' I'm going to call you brace face' she looked at me for a second then spoke once again 'wait, I can call you bracie, get it, cos your names kacie and you have braces' she said laughing to herself afterwards, but it wasn't a mean laugh, it was genuine, and I had never seen her laugh genuinely before, especially not in my presence.

I laughed back 'don't call me that, I hate my braces so much'
'Why, I love them' she says, and reaches for my hand that was laying in front of my face, she put her hand over mine and interlocked her fingers with mine.
And for fuck sake, of course I had to blush again.

'Someone's blushing' she says and laughs, 'shut up' I reply, she then suddenly stops laughing. And I do too, wondering if she had thought I was being serious when I told her to shut up, nervous again, worried she was going to throw a tantrum. Instead she leaned towards me,
Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck what's happening, but she kisses me on the cheek lightly, 'goodnight, beautiful' she whispers, before turning over and falling asleep.

Olivia POV
My eyes squint slightly before I open them fully, and I jump with shock, not knowing where I am. What was even more strange is that I'm fucking spooning kacie in a bedroom that isn't mine.

What the fuck.

I instantly move away and get out of bed, walking over to the desk where my phone is placed. I beg so badly that I have charge, and luckily, I had 39%.

36 unread messages
13 missed calls
All from jacy, Sophie and Grace. Fuck. How could I let myself sleep here, I didn't even know the girl.

I definitely couldn't tell them that I slept at kacies house, they'd never let me forget it, how embarrassing. I glance over to see she still asleep, she looked so peaceful, and beautiful, her cheeks looked so smooth, not those cheeks, her cheeks on her face!

She opens her eyes slowly as I'm looking at her, and even though it was the morning, she looked beautiful, whereas I looked, inhuman. Well I thought I did anyway, until I looked in the mirror still hot I thought to myself. I turned back at her
'Good morning' she said with a raspy voice, before laying her head back down on the pillow
'Morning' i said bluntly. I didn't mean to sound blunt, I was just so confused.
I walk over to her bed and sit next to her, she looks at me and smiles gently, as I smile back and place my hand on her arm, that is covered by the duvet.
My head was pounding, I stand up after a moment and gather my things, knowing I need to leave before any of my friends find out where I am.
And I've only just realised I'm not wearing my own clothes, but I could get used to this hoodie.
Kacie stands up and walks over to the desk, near where I'm stood 'this hoodies amazing ' I say to her, initiating conversation, 'I know, it's my favourite' she replies, whilst cleansing her face and wiping her mascara off.

Wow she let me sleep in her favourite hoodie? I thought to myself.

'Arctic monkeys too, good taste' I say laughing and approaching her, she turns to look at me.
'Oh I know, I have amazing taste' she says jokingly, 'keep it for a bit if you like, it looks better on you than it does me' she continues.
'Thankyou' I say softly. She's wearing a white hoodie, with a little earth cartoon on the left chest area.

In that moment she looked so beautiful, I touch her soft hair and put it all behind her shoulders and then rest my hands on her shoulders. I want to kiss her so badly shut up Olivia, I thought to myself. After staring into each others eyes for a moment, i quickly removed my hand and picked up my dress and walked towards the door.
I quickly turned around to look at her, as she was scrolling on her phone, I knew what I needed to say but it felt so harsh.

You're Olivia Hudson, do what you need to do I said to myself in my head.
'If you tell anyone about this then it's bad news for you' I say sharply, she looks up with a confused look. But she just nods and quietly reply's 'alright'. And with that I walked down her stairs and straight out the door, and back to my home, which is actually a further walk than I thought, I knew where I was though, it was about a 20 minute walk.

I begged no one I knew saw me, this would be terrible for my image, I look a mess.
Luckily I make it hope without any familiar faces, and lay on my bed and quietly think to myself.
But she's on my mind, kacie, brace face. She was beautiful.
I was home alone, today both of my parents were at work, but my sister was home. For the rest of the day I sat in my bed, talking to no one on my phone. And that continued for the whole of Sunday as well as Saturday.