25- to be continued...

Kacie POV
I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my clean body and walked into livs room. She looked at me and turned her phone off as she smiled at me.

'Don't you look beautiful' she says to me,
'Nothing new then' I reply, joking.

She laughs before getting off her bed and walking over to kiss me. She pecked me on the lips and left me to get changed, I just threw on an oversized tshirt and some boy shorts. For the rest of the day we cuddled in her bed and watched greys anatomy, eating snacks. I encouraged her so much to eat a lot of food, just so I could try and get her back into the pattern of eating, as she had stopped for so many months.

The November rain was pattering down on her window, as her room was dark, the only light coming from the TV. We hadn't discussed if we were actually back together yet, I wanted to be, but I didn't know if she wanted to be official again. Either way, I was happy in her arms.

We ended up spending the whole weekend together, and then going into school together on Monday morning.

We took a shower together and quickly threw on some clothes, before being driven in by her dad.

'Have a good day girls' he says and smiles as we get out the car.

'Bye dad, love you' she says, while closing the door,
'Bye mr Hudson!' I say loudly and we them walk into school, holding hands. Considering half of the sixth form had been at this party, they all saw us kissing on the table, or probably heard it from someone else if they didn't actually witness it. I wasn't too nervous, and I don't think liv was, she remained calm, and walked into school with her head held high, as I walked beside her. She looked so perfect doing anything, even just walking, she looked like a dream. We walked into the common room and sat on a large table with Sophie, Jacy, and grace.
'Morning girls' Liv says, as she takes a sip of her water.
'Morning' Grace replied, half asleep.

I spotted Eliza and Izzy walking inside the common room, we caught eye contact.

'Come, sit' I say, as they walk over, and I can see the slight fear in their eyes from having to sit with the 'popular group'. They hesitantly sit down and soon get comfortable and we just chat for about an hour, all of us together, as me and liv held hands.

Some people in the room gave a few confused looks and even a few frowns, which liv just put her middle finger up at them and they soon scattered, which I just laughed at.

We walked to psychology together and sat down in our seating plan, where we basically just stared at each other from across the room, gazing into each other's eyes. She was so beautiful, and I'm so glad she's mine.

1 month later
Olivia POV
A month had passed since me and kacie were back on good terms, and it was the best month of my life, I've officially come off both my anti depressants and anxiety meds, which my doctor advised me against, but I didn't need them anymore, she was my cure.

It was now the 15th December, meaning Christmas is in 10 days. I already knew what I was going to get kacie, and she was even spending Christmas with me this year, considering she didn't have any family down here. It is going to be her first Christmas without a mum, or dad, and I knew she was struggling a little about it, but I just comforted her as much as I could.

Kacie had just left mine to go home for a few hours, to do some work, which left me a few hours to go into town and get her Christmas present. I threw on a hoodie and my north face puffer jacket and headed out, thankfully my dad offered to take me to town and wait for me, and then drive me home.

I walked into the jewellery shop and was greeted by a very formal man.

'Good afternoon miss, how may I assist you today?' He asked in a very posh voice.