The Lifeguard

I sighed as I looked around. I honestly preferred to just stay home with a box of pizza and maybe even have a LOTR marathon. But mom being well 'mom' said we needed some family bonding so here we are in this resort.

"Isn't this fantastic?" She gasped dramatically. I mentally rolled my eyes like it's a resort. Chill. And this resort doesn't even have WiFi. That would have been fantastic. And probably a pizza place in here. Now that is fantastic af.

"Yeah." I said trying to sound enthusiastic.  You see I'm not really like an outdoor person. I usually just stay in.

"Okay I'll get us settled and you missy. Change into your swimsuit and go socialize." She said while getting the bags and giving me one. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I didn't pack a swim-" I started but she cut me off "I already did now go I'll just follow you there after." Of course she would. I then grabbed my bag and went to the changing rooms.

When I opened the bag, I nearly had a heart attack. It was a two piece like I mean it consisted of a triangle bikini top and string bottoms. Mom. She knew I hated wearing these simply because it emphasizes my uhh stuff. But here goes nothing.

After probably 10 minutes of trying to hide those being emphasized, I finally finished.  So I got out and left my bag on the lockers.

I went to the pools and I have to say it's pretty decent. I then sat down and waited for mom. I looked around when something caught my eye.

Hello there hottie.

I raised my eyebrow as I shamelessly checked her out. She wasn't really facing me but her back was. And from my view here, she has a hot back. Then she finally faced me but I wasn't looking up yet. Well I was too focused on her legs and her boobs. I trailed my eyes up and noticed that she was wearing a lifeguard uniform. Now she just got 10 times hotter. I then looked at her and froze when I noticed she was staring at me.

Those green eyes. And that majestic hair. Her luscious lips. And her bushy eyebrows. She was perfect. Then I noticed she was smirking. I then realized she caught me checking her out. I felt my face up heat up a 100 degrees. Shit. Be cool Y/N.

I then stood up and started walking to her. I tried to walk as sexy as I can but to be honest, I just probably looked like a stupid duck. I swear she just checked me out when I saw her eyes trailing down at my body. Hmm...ehh. I was staring at her eyes too much that I forgot I was walking while really close to the pool and just like that I lost my balance and fell into the pool.

I gasped as I rose from the water. Then I saw her jumping in and swimming to me. Shit. Think Y/N. I then splashed water to her as she got nearer and nearer. I know. Pretty stupid.

"Stop. I'm trying to help." She giggled while shielding herself. Ugh that voice.

"Why? Do I know you huh?" I said trying to sound badass. She just rolled her eyes and giggled.

" No. But I am the lifeguard. " she said pointing to her uniform. I just mentally slapped myself for that. Now she probably thinks I'm stupid. And being the stupid person I am, I let my eyes fall down on her cleavage instead. Then her boobs. And she probably has a toned stomach under that uniform. Maybe-

She cleared her throat and that was enough to get my attention. I then noticed that her face was red. I smirked.

"You're really cute." I said feeling a bit confident as her face turned redder again.

(Is redder even a word?)

"I know. By the way you were checking me out a while ago, I might even be more than cute." She said now smirking as I felt my face heat up. I really should not have been too obvious. She was about to say something but then someone cut her off.

"My Baby! Are you okay? I saw the fall." She said while running to me and telling me to jump out of the water.

"I'm okay mom." I said quickly. I turned around and saw her still staring and smiling. I smiled too.

"Oh is this your friend?" She asked then the lifeguard jumped out of the water.

"Yes indeed I am ma'am. I'm Lauren Jauregui by the way." She said while shaking hands with my mom. I raised my eyebrow at her and she just winked. I felt my face get red again. This girl and the things she do to me.

I just looked away and the next thing I know they were getting along pretty well. They were laughing and stuff while I  probably just stood there with my jaw hanging open looking at them. I then got nervous cause mom might accidentally say that I'm gay. And Lauren looked straight. Well except her butt. Wink wink. Okay I'm sorry.

Then she looked at me and laughed while mom was saying something to her. Finally after what felt like hours, they finished and they just hugged each other and exchanged numbers. My jaw dropped. Why didn't I get her number? And mom did?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when she came up to me.

"Hey you. You didn't even join us. Your mom is so cool." She said smiling. Yep she's probably straight.

"Uhh yeah yeah she is. That's mom. Cool mom." I said flatly. She then frowned.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked with her eyebrows scrunched up. Cute. I smiled genuinely and shook my head. Then she asked me if we could take a walk and of course I quickly agreed.

"So...you like girls huh? " she asked nervously and her face was looking down. Weird.

"Uhh yeah I do." I said nervously. She then stopped and I just looked at her confused. She still had her head down.

"Will you g-go on a date with me then?"  She asked while fumbling with her fingers. She wants to go on a date with me? I then jumped for joy and did a little pump fist in the air. She looked up and just giggled at my weird antics.

"Of course yes!" I said still smiling that my cheeks hurt. She then smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you and meet me at the pool by 7. Okay?" She said still hugging me. I nodded and said yeah. She giggled and kissed my cheek. I just stood there touching my cheek on where she left a kiss. And all I could think about was her and that date tonight. I probably need to thank mom for bringing me to the resort.