My Brother's Girlfriend part 2

The car door opened, with my brother stepping out. The students gawked at him then started talking. He was the hottest and most popular guy in school so no doubt about that. The passenger's side door opened too, revealing long legs that belonged to a goddess. Nope that's not me. That's my brother's girlfriend, sadly. Anyways she stepped out too, with my brother automatically wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Ah what the heck dude?"

That was me.

I picked up the things that fell out of my bag, returning it to its rightful place. Some students then snickered when they saw me struggling. I stood up, fixing my bag and walked to Lauren and Connor. But of course, not before flipping them off and giving them my signature death glare. I now chuckled at their faces. I turned to them, Lauren looked at me in disappointment. It was enough to make me feel so guilty. Though Connor was looking at me, more of amusement. We then started heading to our classes.

"You know being rude to people won't get you anywhere." She finally broke the silence around us. I sighed, brushing my hair. Why does she care anyways?

"I know." I replied. She stopped, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Then why do you keep doing it? Connor are you not even bothered by this?" His eyes widened. He shook his head.

"Of course I'm bothered. So yeah you Y/N should get along more with the students. Make friends." I instantly gagged when he mentioned friends. No thanks. I like my own space. Lauren then smiled at him lovingly, kissing him on the lips. I pretended to be disgusted, though really I'm more heart broken. I just played it off by clearing my throat. They finally pulled away, both of them looking flustered. I seriously have no time for this.

"I'm gonna be late and yeah that's great advice. Gotta go." I quickly said before leaving. She's your brother's girlfriend, I reminded myself.

***

Stuffing my things to my bag, I rushed out and went to my locker. After putting there my books, I sighed closing it.

"Hey."

I squealed and turned seeing Lauren giggling. I shook my head while grasping my chest. She just almost gave me a heart attack.

"What the heck Lo?" I exclaimed. She just smiled.

"You should've seen your face. Anyways do you have a next class?" She asked while I raised my eyebrow.

"No." I replied confused, she then smiled cheekily and clapped her hands.

"Wanna go out for a bit." By the way she was looking at me, I think it was more of a statement than a question. I just nodded at her.

"Cool. So yeah can I put my books in your locker?" I held in my breath when she took a step closer to me.

"Uhh yeah." I replied, barely audible. She seems to be enjoying seeing my reaction because she smirked. That infamous smirk. While she was placing the books, she started to bend a little causing her back to be more exposed. I looked down and was met by her ass. I gulped and looked away. But my eyes deceived me, it kept on taking glances every now and then.

Finally after placing her books in the locker for a decade, she turned to me saying she was done. I exhaled deeply from holding my breath for too long. And now that I remember, she only had a few books with her. Weird.

***

"I still can't believe you did that." She said in between laughs. I chuckled, leaning back into the couch.

"I know I'm unbelievable." I said while playing with the lighter. Turning to Lauren, I see her staring at me. My cheeks flushed.

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" I frowned when she mentioned that.