Badass part 1

"Ms. Y/N. An A again. You never fail to impress me Ms. Y/N." Ms. Clifford said while I just stood proudly.

Yep. I was a favorite.

I walked back to my seat after taking my test while everyone just groaned. I then turned to Dinah and showed her my test.

"Look Dinah I got an A." I said almost bragging. She just looked at the test with a bored look and rolled her eyes.

"I honestly don't care about that stupid paper or your grade." She said while inspecting her nails. I just gasped.

"Hey. Stop being so rude." I scolded and crossed my arms. She just looked at me and smiled wickedly.

"Then stop being such a prude and let loose a bit." She said smirking. I just cringed at the thought of 'letting loose'.

"Stop that-" I started but got cut off by Mr. Clifford.

"Ms. Y/N and Ms. Hansen. Care to tell us what you've been talking about?" He asking while looking at me with a look of disappointment. I then put my head down  ashamed.

"Nothing sir." I said not looking at him in the eyes. He just eyed us for a bit before sighing and going back to his lesson. I just glared at Dinah and she just laughed at me.

Then suddenly the door opens.

We all look to who it was. I'm pretty sure my jaw just dropped when I looked to who it was. She was so beautiful. Is she for real? I then looked at everyone to see their reactions, and they all were staring at her. The boys were drooling all over her while the girls were just staring at her in envy.

She was very beautiful. With those green eyes, anyone can be captivated by it. And her lips, boy do I wanna kiss them. I bit my lip at the thought.

"I'm Lauren and I'm new." She explained to the teacher who was staring at her too. Like seriously?

He then nodded and told her to sit in the vacant chair which is just a row in front of me. I then suddenly felt self conscious as she came closer.

She stopped and stared at me first. I then felt so small in her gaze. Thankfully she sat down on her chair breaking off her gaze. Ugh I hate how she can affect me so much even by just staring at me.

I then heard someone chuckling and looked at Dinah. She was smirking and I just raised my eyebrow. She just shook her head still smirking. She is so weird at times.

I then looked forward and tried to focus on the teacher but can't. Even her scent is driving me wild.

Finally after staring at her for what seems like forever, the bell rang. I immediately packed my things into my booksack before turning to leave. I then felt someone shove me and I turned to look at who it was.

It was that Lauren girl who was smirking.

I then rolled my eyes. She was no different from the others here. And here I thought I would've liked someone who is actually good enough.

"Out of my way prude." She said while turning to leave. Okay even though I should be mad at her, her voice is just too hot. It was mature and husky.

"Ohhh she's hot don't you think?" Dinah asked while we left the room. I instantly rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but an a hole. I mean like she's probably one of those types who think she's so good at this and that. And those who just wants to get in your pants." I said feeling a bit down since yeah she is attractive but probably a jerk after what she did to me a while ago.

"Oh come on. At least she's hot. And I wouldn't mind her getting into my pants." She said while biting her lip. I just chuckled and slapped her playfully.