Come Back to Me part 2

***

I returned the horses to their own stables and went out feeling tired from all the work. But I smiled remembering last night. She loved me too.

I then got cut off from my thoughts when I saw Lauren running towards me. I smiled and caught her lifting her up. She then giggled and I put her down kissing her on the lips.

"I missed you." She said pulling away resting her forehead against mine. I smiled.

"I knew you couldn't live without me." I teased smiling cheekily. She just giggled and slapped my arm. I then put my arm around her and she smiled.

All we did was just walk around, talk and cuddle but I felt so happy with her. I then looked at her confused when she stopped.

"I wanna do something but I'm afraid I'll mess up." She said looking down. I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted her chin up looking into her eyes.

"Hey. You'll do great I know it." I said rubbing her cheek and putting the strand of hair behind her ear. She smiled widely at me and pulled my hand.

"Hey where are you taking me?" I asked but she just kept on walking. I then realized she took me to the barn. She pulled me inside with her and closed the door. I just looked at her confused.

"I want to show you how much I love you." She said almost like a whisper. She then turned to me and I smiled when she kissed me on the lips. But she pulled away after and stepped back.

I then watched as she slowly took of her shirt. Then unbuttoning her pants. I swallowed the lump in my throat and felt hot as she unclipped her bra letting it fall too. Lastly, she stepped out of her underwear and just stood there. Letting me see her gorgeous body.

I then licked my lips feeling it go dry. She just motioned for me to follow her and I did. She then stopped at a spot where there was already a blanket laid there. My breath hitched as she laid down but kept her eyes on me.

"Now. You undress." She said huskily. I nodded slowly before taking my shirt off and saw her staring intently at me. She then stopped my hand as I was about to unbutton my pants. I then felt her hands unbuttoning my pants and just like that I froze. She slowly unzipped it and pulled it down but kept eye contact with me. She then pulled down my underwear too. I blushed as I felt her hand slightly brush against my inner thigh. She then smirked seeing me get flustered.

"Kiss me. Make love to me Y/N." She whispered trailing kisses from my ear to my lips. I pulled her into me and kissed her. I then slowly unclipped my bra and let it fall before laying her down.

***

I woke up and looked to my side. She was gone. I quickly got up and dressed. I went to my house and searched. I smiled when I found her in the kitchen with her back facing me. I never would've thought I'd see her cook. She looked so beautiful.

I then went to the counter and watched her cook. She turned to me and was shocked when she saw me.

"Ouch." She said as she held her finger. I quickly went to the refrigerator and got some ice. I covered the ice cube first with towel and put it down. I blew lightly on the finger and kissed it lightly before repeating the process. I looked up and saw that she was looking at me and blushing. I cleared my throat and gave her the ice.

"Next time, be careful." I said as I prepared the food she made. She looked at me smiling and nodded while holding the ice over her finger. I smiled, shaking my head before kissing her lightly on the lips.

"Good morning babe." I said softly before leading her to her seat. She sat down and greeeted me too. We then ate and talked. Unfortunately, she had to go now since her father is returning today.