Bad Habits

I went out to take a walk with my baby daughter

Brought her coat from Paris; that one I bought her.

And we brought some bread to feed the swans,

But they were already gone, they were already gone.

I hummed along, head-banging slightly along to the music. Sticking my tongue out a bit, I drew the details carefully and paid close attention to it.

" Ya ya the punks are tough. But those rock and rollers. All the hip hop kids..." A husky voice sang along, my eyes widening as I quickly removed the cigarette from my lips, crushing it with my slipper. I stood up, covering the evidence with a mat then sat back down on the bed. Sighing, I composed myself as Lauren appeared in the doorway.

"How much I love that song. Oh and I'll just change clothes babe then maybe we could watch a movie and cuddle after?" She asked, chewing on her bottom lip. After all these months of being together, she was still so adorable and I just couldn't get enough of it. I nodded, "Okay babe."

Lauren broke into one of her adorable smiles before running to the bathroom. Putting my sketchbook down, I brushed my hair back while looking down. I hate how I have to hide the smoking. The first time she caught me, well it didn't go so well. But it was fine after that, she just told me to not smoke again. Well here I was, breaking my promise. I tried to quit smoking but it was just so addicting. Something about smoking just makes me feel calm and relaxed.

(Don't smoke guys!)

Not that Lauren isn't making me feel that way too.

The bed shifted to my right, which seemed to snap me out of my train of thoughts. Lauren pushed back the hair which was covering my face, worry evident on the look in her eyes.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked genuinely concerned. I then felt the guilt rushing through my body.

"Nothing." I said convincingly, smiling even. She was hesitating for a bit, but shook it off anyways.

"I love you, no matter what. You know that right?" My heart grew warmer with every word she said, but so did the guilt.

"I know. And I am forever grateful for that. Because I love you too. And I don't know what I would do without you." Every word I said was true. She was basically my rock. Without her, I don't know how I would live. She smiled cheekily and hugged me, nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck. A giggle escaped from my lips as she tried to blow raspberries on my neck.

"Stawwwp." I whined, pushing her off but still giggling like a complete idiot. Once I managed to push Lauren off, I started to tickle her on her sides.

"Tickle fight!" She exclaimed before tickling me too. I was laughing so hard that I even snorted, it was embarrassing. Our laughter died down when she stared down at me, my hands pinned above my head by no other than her.

This was one of the moments I just love so much, when we just stare into each other's eyes. And I would just fall in love with her all over again.

"I'm so in love with you Lauren. And I just fall for you more with every day that passes by." My cheeks flushed when I just realized what I just said. But it was true. She blinked, a grin plastered on her face now.

"You can really be such a dork sometimes Y/N. But that just makes me more in love with you." She breathed, I took her by the neck and smashed my lips against hers but carefully. I moaned at the feeling of her lips, which perfectly fit mine. We pulled away now and as always, her kisses just leaves me breathless after.