Badass part 2

***

"C'mon try it. It isn't so bad." I just scoffed at her. Smoking is bad for our health. Then I looked at her to see her now pouting. I then rolled my eyes and took the cigarette. She smiled widely and clapped her hands.

I inspected it first before taking it into my mouth and inhaling it a bit. I then took it out and blew out the smoke. It actually wasn't so bad. I smiled at her and she smiled too.

"See. It wasn't so bad." She said taking the cigarette and crushing it. I nodded and just looked at her. She was effortlessly beautiful.

"So what is it like to be a badass like me?" She asked sitting down beside me our shoulders slightly brushing. I blushed at the contact.

"It's actually...fun." I said and she smiled. I was shocked too by what I said. But I would be lying if I said it wasn't fun. Then we just gazed into each other's eyes. I then felt myself leaning in. And to my surprise, she was too.

Then I heard a buzzing sound. At first I didn't mind but the second time, I looked to where it was coming from and saw my pocket lighting up. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"I g-gotta take this." I said unsure of what to say and she just nodded. I then took out my phone sighing because whoever this was just interrupted my supposed to be first kiss.

"Y/N where were you?" A loud voice said making my ear go deaf for a minute there. Dinah. I sighed.

"I went home. I wasn't feeling too well." I said making up a lie. I was shocked that it slipped easily out of my mouth.

"Oh okay just be safe. Bye." She said before ending the call. I smiled because at least she was concerned. I then looked at Lauren smiling then turned to looked at what time it was. 8:07 pm.

My eyes widened at the time and I looked outside the window. It was already dark. Never have I ever stayed out late.

"Lauren it was fun but I gotta go." I said and she instantly frowned.

"Stay." I stopped and I felt my heart flutter when she said that.

"What?" I asked softly and she just shook her head and went to me.

"Stay with me. Just text your parents. I'm sure they won't mind." Then I felt a tear fall down when she mentioned my parents. My parents weren't actually always home. They only come and go. I only get to see them for like a day before they have to leave again.

She then noticed the tear and hugged me. She kept on saying sorry while I just cried in her arms. I then stopped and she asked me about it. I told her about my parents and she was furious. But I told her to never mind and she instantly calmed.

I then felt myself getting sleepy and told her I was going to sleep already. She just nodded while laying down with me. I smiled as I felt her spooning me. I instantly fell asleep with her holding me.

***

I groaned when I felt someone poking me. I then slapped the hand poking me and heard an ouch. I then smiled and went back to sleep. But then I felt the poking again.

I instantly got up to see who it was. Lauren. I then rolled my eyes and layed down. You see I am definitely not a morning person.

"Woah. Okay grumpy. I was just gonna tell you breakfast is ready so get up." She said while going to the kitchen. I then smiled. I stood up and went to the dining room. Wow.

There were many foods prepared on the table. I then looked at Lauren.

"I cooked and not them so don't worry about it." She said sending me a wink. I then felt myself blush. The boys protested on what she said and I just laughed at them. Believe it or not, they're better than the boys at school who were complete douchebags.

Then we ate and I don't know how but it suddenly ended up into a food fight. It was really fun.

We finished 'eating' and cleaned up the mess together. And we also cleaned up ourselves before just hanging out and talking. There wasn't a moment that it was boring with them. And I also felt myself getting closer with Lauren. I just hope she feels the same.

***

"Wait I have an idea. You guys up for it?" Lauren asked us and the boys saluted her and went down. She looked at me and smiled softly taking my hand.

"Don't worry it's fun." She assured me. I just nodded and smiled cheekily at her. She then giggled and we went down with the boys.

***

"Aye Y/N you wanna go first? Since you're a badass now after all." Niall challenged me. I just gulped and looked up again. It was a large rock and a long jump from the water not really high but high enough to make me piss in my pants...again

I then nodded slowly and turned to climb the rock but not before someone grabbed me. Lauren. I turned to look at her and she looked nervous and worried.

"You don't have to do it." She said caressing my hand and I felt myself blush. I just looked up at her and smiled softly.

"It's fine. Just one jump." I said cupping her face but she was still hesitating.

"But-" She started and I sighed. I don't know where I got the confidence from but I kissed her on the cheek. Well not really. Just almost beside her lips. I then pulled away to see her flustered with her jaw dropped.

I blushed too realizing what I just did.

"Aye Y/N gonna jump now?" Niall asked breaking our trance. I just nodded and went to climb the rock but not before looking at Lauren one last time. She didn't look too nervous as a while ago but still a little worried.

I then looked down from the rock and boy was it high. I then closed my eyes and took a deep breath before jumping.

***

Lauren's POV (finally...)

I then watched as she jumped. I didn't agree on her jumping because it was a bit risky. My original plan was swimming but Niall being an ass dared her to jump.

1.2.3.4.5...

She was taking too long to rise from the water and the boys noticed it too. We were now calling out her name. I could never forgive myself if she got harmed. I then jumped in the water and searched for her.

I searched and searched and I finally found her. She was just sinking down with her eyes closed. I quickly went to her and grabbed her. Then I put her out of the water laying her down on the ground. She had a minor cut on her forehead. I felt my tears threatening to spill but I stopped it knowing it isn't gonna do anything.

I went to her side and checked her pulse. There was a pulse. And I sighed before giving her CPR. She was not yet responding so I gave her another one before pumping her chest.

And she finally woke up.

She coughed water and sat up while I just rubbed her back. She then turned to look at me and I hugged her in relief.

"Why are you crying?" She asked me pulling away and wiping my face. Then did I realize I was already crying. I shook my head and looked at her.

"You scared the shit out of me Y/N." I said wiping my tears and she just chuckled.

"Who's the badass now?" She said cupping my face and I just rolled my eyes at her sillyness even after she drowned. I then looked at her.

"You. You are the badass." I said softly before pressing my lips against hers. And she instantly kissed back. I smiled feeling fireworks go off as she kissed me.

She was the badass for stealing my heart away.