Remember Me part 2

***

I groaned as I heard something hitting the window. Then another one. And another one. Okay that was it.

I then shook my head in frustration as I walked to my window and looked out. I then froze as I saw Lauren waving at me. I quickly opened the window.

"Lauren what are you doing here?!" I exclaimed as she was looking up at me.

"To talk. Please let's talk Y/N." She said pleading and I instantly felt bad. I then nodded and went to open the door but I saw that she was climbing the tree.

Was she crazy?

Then she reached my window and climbed in. She panted as she laid on the floor. I just looked at her.

"Are you crazy? You might have gotten injured climbing the tree." I whisper yelled because my parents might wake up. She just looked at me and smirked.

"I'm fine okay? Now don't be so grumpy." She said keeping her voice low. She was really unbelievable and I guess that's why I'm in love with her. Stop it.

"Whatever. Talk." I said sitting on my bed. She just looked at me and sat next to me.

"I- I...I don't know where to start. It's just-" She said as she struggled on what to say. I sighed. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on her.

"It's okay Lauren I understand." I assured her as I put an arm around her shoulder. She just looked at me.

"No. You don't understand. I-" She started then looked at me. Then my lips. I suddenly felt hot as she stared at me.

She then kissed me. But it wasn't just a kiss. I felt her pouring out her emotions on the kiss. Then she slowly pulled away. She still had her eyes closed and she was smiling. I smiled too.

"I'm in love with you Y/N. I was just too stupid to realize it." Then my heart fluttered at those words.

She was in love with me.

"I love you so much Lauren and I'm sorry for being a jerk." I said cupping her face. She smiled.

"Yeah you are a jerk." She said and I just chuckled. Same old Lauren. The one I fell in love with. Then we just looked at each other. I didn't felt butterflies in my stomach but elephants. She got me hooked.

Then I leaned in and kissed her again now taking her bottom lip and nibbling on it. She moaned then pushed me back into the bed. I sat up and parted her lips with my tongue and slipping it in. I then felt her hands slide down to my sides and I shivered at her touch. She quickly pulled away and took of my shirt. She instantly reconnected our lips and I moaned. I then stopped.

"Wait. What is this? What are we doing?" I asked as I tried to catch my breath. I don't want to do anything she'll regret.

"You know what this is. I want this and I want you to be my first Y/N." She said with sweat trickling down her forehead. I smiled then cupped her face. I kissed her softly and pushed her back into the bed straddling her.

"I want you to be my first too." I said before slipping her out of her shirt. I then took a moment to stare at her. She looks so perfect.

And she was in love with me.

I smiled then kissed her again before trailing down kisses to her neck.

***

I smiled as I looked at her cuddling up to me. Even in the morning she still looks so beautiful. Then I felt her shuffle a bit and groaned.