They cheat on you (Belch's part)

You didn't see it coming at all. This man cheating on you? He treated you like a goddess and put you on a pedestal. So to see him in bed with Greta was devastating to you. "B-Belch?" You whimpered out. He froze in the middle of it. He turned his head towards you and once he saw you his face went paler then before. "Baby? Uh it's not what it looks like." He said trying to at least sound convincing. "It's exactly what it looks like. So do you mind leaving and maybe having this moment after or something because I'd like to finish." Greta said annoyed.
"You know what I do mind! You're in bed with my FUCKING BOYFRIEND WHO I THOUGHT WAS SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH ME THAT HE'D NEVER CHEAT ON ME!! OBVIOUSLY I PUT WAY TO MUCH FAITH IN A FUCK BOY LIKE HIM!!" You let out a sigh knowing this was gonna get you no where but continue anyways. "I'm wasting my time on this. He's left me for another girl before and he's doing it again. Greta you can have him, I want nothing to do with him ever again." You said sounding upset and defeated. You turned your back to the scene in front of you and just walked away. "(Y/n) please wait! Let me talk to you!!" He yelled out panicked. Getting off of Greta and running after you bare ass naked. He put his hand on your shoulder to stop you. You turned around and slapped him hard across his cheek. "Don't fucking touch me. You really think I'm going to let you sit here and beg me not to leave you? What are you gonna say that's so fucking different from any other dude out there in the world that got caught cheating on their girl? Nothing absolutely nothing!" You said to him angrily. You turned around and walked the fuck out of his house.
*seven months later*
Ben had planned this beautiful picnic in the park for the both of you. He had packed the basket full of food that you liked. He made sure everything was perfect for the first date you had together. It was really romantic. Right now your both laying under a tree look up at clouds. You haven't been this happy in so long. It was just like everything in the world was finally going back to normal you know. "Sorry I didn't plan this out better." You heard Ben apologies quietly. You turned your head towards him and smile at him. "Ben no need to apologize. It was a great first date. I really did enjoy myself." You told him truthfully. Sometimes it the little things like this that matter to you. Honestly you thought you guys were just gonna hang out at his house. A smile spreads across his face after hearing you say that. "I was so nervous planning this whole thing out that I forgot to think of an activity for us todo afterwards." He admitted sheepishly. You now turn you whole attention to him. You flip over on to your stomach and put you head over his so it's the only thing he can see. He smiles up at you with a light blush gusting over his face. "Your so cute when you get nervous. I don't mind cloud watching. As long as I'm with you I'm happy." You said to him. You give a quick kiss on the cheek only for him to turn a bright red. You giggled a bit and turned back over so your head was next to his. You both laid there for a little bit longer in silence. "Hey Belch!" You heard someone yell. You sit up quickly in a panic but feel a hand on yours. You look back and see Ben smiling at you with a reassuring smile. You relax a bit and smile back him. "Belch!!" The same person from earlier yelled. You quickly looked in the direction the noise was coming from and sure enough you lock eyes with Belch. He had been staring at you Ben for a while trying to figure out what was going on between you two. "Belch stop staring at her she on a date with Ben. Now let's go." You see vic come into view as he says that. Belch shakes his head and quickly looks at vic. You can see he said something but you werent able to hear what was said. Belch gives you one last glance before he looks away with sad look on his face. Vic pats him on the back and walks away with him. Your heart hurt. Sure he cheated on you but you still cared about him. You shake your head and turn you attention back to Ben. "You okay?" He asks you softly. You smile at him. "I'm fine. As long as I'm with you I know I'll be fine." You told him sweetly.